Prop 64 question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2016
who gives a fuck, other than those who voted no. that medical shit is a sham and a half, not like that is news to anyone. all those truly ill, i have real compassion for. but you know damn well a huge majority of people on that medical shit aint got no real serious medical condition. the law was written with loop holes so people with no real condition can still get a rec. piggy backin on AIDS and Cancer patients because they couldn't legalize weed with out them.
I agree it's been abused but it's your opinion that only aids and cancer patients benefit from the medicinal properties of cannabis. plant has been used for hundreds of years to help anything from digestion to mild pain. It's now really just starting to come to light how much it can benefit a wide variety of health problems physical and mentally. Cbd isolate and the new research showing the different medicinal properties in terpenes will bring about a new age in medicine.

Apr 25, 2002
I agree it's been abused but it's your opinion that only aids and cancer patients benefit from the medicinal properties of cannabis. plant has been used for hundreds of years to help anything from digestion to mild pain. It's now really just starting to come to light how much it can benefit a wide variety of health problems physical and mentally. Cbd isolate and the new research showing the different medicinal properties in terpenes will bring about a new age in medicine.

naw i didn't say only AIDS and Cancer patients benefit. i said the law was written piggy backin off AIDS and Cancer patients. i know it has huge medical benefits. i'm glad CBD is getting recognition and showing promise, aside from the benefits it has already shown. my dad has a severe mental illness which according to UK studies can benefit from CBD. but the law is abused, point blank. i personally dont give a fuck if the laws abused. but all that medical weed movement talk dont mean shit to me if you aint got a life threatening illness, or a legit life hampering illness. i dont fall for that shit.

Dec 3, 2015
Bay Area
Legalizing weed is bigger then that ! Also now allowying big business to come to California and make millions , where under prop 215 they ain't able to do it , I been growing way before the hype before cannabis clubs I'm a grow either way ! It's already passed nothing we can do now , what how cali has changed for the worse in the next 2 years