Prop 64 question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I figured the best place to ask this was here.

I heard prop 64 passed. So....

What does that mean for jobs that piss test? I'm wondering how that's all gonna work out. Will you still not get the job if piss hot for THC.....will you have to have a card or some shit?

How does Colorado do this?

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
It doesnt go into effect until 2018, piss tests will be dependant on the enployer and the situation, if you fail you dont get the job..its still going to be at the employers discretion. Just be smart about things and most people with common sense wont have anything to worry about.

Dont expect to get a government or D.O.T. job with dirty piss...startup and tech companies tend to be more lax

medical patients still get medical cards and recs, but recreational weed can be purchase by anyone 21+ like alcohol basically. Colorado is the same way, anyone 21 and up can buy weed from recreational dispensaries, which are like liquor stores for weed

Theres a ton of other places online that can break the shit down better the siccness just to be real...bur there my 2 cents

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
It doesnt go into effect until 2018, piss tests will be dependant on the enployer and the situation, if you fail you dont get the job..its still going to be at the employers discretion. Just be smart about things and most people with common sense wont have anything to worry about.

Dont expect to get a government or D.O.T. job with dirty piss...startup and tech companies tend to be more lax

medical patients still get medical cards and recs, but recreational weed can be purchase by anyone 21+ like alcohol basically. Colorado is the same way, anyone 21 and up can buy weed from recreational dispensaries, which are like liquor stores for weed

Theres a ton of other places online that can break the shit down better the siccness just to be real...bur there my 2 cents

Thanks for that info g

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)

I figured you would know some shit about this. My biggest concern is the strength of edibles/concentrates. If it's a situation where you have access to better shit as a patient, i'm going to keep getting my recommendation renewed. As you said tho, we have some time before it takes effect.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Apr 25, 2002
can you smoke while walking down the street in front of cops?
cant smoke it in public. i guess cities can allow doja bars or that typa shit tho. it's pretty much like alcohol at this point. only allowed in private residences.

places like SF and Ocean Beach will have a lot more tolerance, but they been had that anyway.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
cant smoke it in public. i guess cities can allow doja bars or that typa shit tho. it's pretty much like alcohol at this point. only allowed in private residences.

places like SF and Ocean Beach will have a lot more tolerance, but they been had that anyway.
It sucks in SF you can't have open flame in the "smoking lounges"...only vape

May 9, 2002
Fuck anyone who voted yes on prop 64 I've been in the bay for 36 years we've worked to hard to be a medical state and the people of California just fucked that all up !!
lolwut

So you didnt want weed to be legal for not only medical use, but for recreational use? And if its legal for recreational use, the medical use is basically given. Confused by your anger here.

May 9, 2002

WA has the same laws as well. There are weed stores frickin everywhere now.

Apr 25, 2002
Fuck anyone who voted yes on prop 64 I've been in the bay for 36 years we've worked to hard to be a medical state and the people of California just fucked that all up !!

who gives a fuck, other than those who voted no. that medical shit is a sham and a half, not like that is news to anyone. all those truly ill, i have real compassion for. but you know damn well a huge majority of people on that medical shit aint got no real serious medical condition. the law was written with loop holes so people with no real condition can still get a rec. piggy backin on AIDS and Cancer patients because they couldn't legalize weed with out them.

Aug 24, 2016
So marijuana is now legal in CA? I haven't read up on the details..can you smoke while walking down the street in front of cops?
$100 fine for smoking in public(prop 215 not repealed so still legal a 215 patient). $250 fine if smoking 1000 feet of a school. If between 18-20 it's a $500 fine plus up to 6 months jail time and drug counseling. All tax revenue from rec weed goes to the regulation of it (nothing towards schools or back into the economy).

Prop 64 is a Trojan horse blindly voted in by people who didn't really read all 60+ pages.