Preseason Week 2 Raiders Vs Niners

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
You seriously think Campbell is gonna have a better year than Brady,Manning, and Rivers?
I said pushing for a pro bowl bid, not making it. I am well aware of these 3 fucking douches.lol.

I think Campbell has his best year as a pro. 3000 yards passing, 25-30, td passes and 10 ints. Those are more than respectable numbers and worthy of pro bowl consideration. He is comfortable in Oakland. As we know sometimes QB's need time to cook a little before they reach the level of play they are capable of. What we expect of Campbell is not out of his character. I know it hard for some to accept, but the Raiders have a good young football team.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I think Campbell will be solid for us, but doubt he's gonna be getting pro bowl consideration... he's not gonna be able to play at the same level of Manning, Brady, Rivers, Big Ben, Matt Schaub and possibly other guys

I think just based on the simple fact that we have a run first offense he won't be able to put up enough numbers for consideration

that's ok though... we just need Campbell to not fuck up and make plays when he needs to... D Mac and Bush will carry our offense

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
You got no say.. you abandoned the Raider fanbase when things got real bad... that's a no no and i'm a Niners fan.
I didn't abandon the Raider fan base when things got real bad.... wtf are you talking about? I left for about a week because they didn't draft who I thought they should've drafted (Spiller instead of McClain), not when things got real bad. The homies on here got on me for doing that and then I changed my mind and stuck with them. Get it right!

Dec 2, 2006
I think Campbell will be solid for us, but doubt he's gonna be getting pro bowl consideration... he's not gonna be able to play at the same level of Manning, Brady, Rivers, Big Ben, Matt Schaub and possibly other guys

I think just based on the simple fact that we have a run first offense he won't be able to put up enough numbers for consideration

that's ok though... we just need Campbell to not fuck up and make plays when he needs to... D Mac and Bush will carry our offense
Campbell will have better numbers than Big Ben and Schaub this year. Big Ben is one of those QB's that gets its it done when it counts, his numbers never reflect the type of player he is. I am not sold on Schaub yet. Our running game will open up the passing lanes for Campbell. We all know Al likes to stretch the field so I expect some nice numbers overall. Campbell will manage the game and contribute much more this year than anyother time in his career. With Hue's play calling and Al Saunders mentoring Campbell, the sky is the limit this year, real talk.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002

I wish Campbell would stop short arming them deep throws.... put it out in front of the receiver. Heyward-Bey had his man beat but had to slow down for an underthrown ball...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Campbell will have better numbers than Big Ben and Schaub this year. Big Ben is one of those QB's that gets its it done when it counts, his numbers never reflect the type of player he is. I am not sold on Schaub yet. Our running game will open up the passing lanes for Campbell. We all know Al likes to stretch the field so I expect some nice numbers overall. Campbell will manage the game and contribute much more this year than anyother time in his career. With Hue's play calling and Al Saunders mentoring Campbell, the sky is the limit this year, real talk.
Big Ben was rated 6th overall in yards per game last year (I use that stat vs. total yards because he missed a few games)

his QB rating was 5th overall... he's had solid numbers the past couple years

even if campbell does have a good season statistically and we win games, you already know Brady and Manning get first nods... followed by Rivers and Big Ben

the pro bowl is a popularity contest

you are right about al wanting to stretch the field, and we got fast receivers, so he could put up solid numbers if our guys can step it up

with that being said, I hope he plays well enough to be in consideration, although I don't give a fuck if he actually is considered or not... I just hope he does enough to help us win games, and I think he will

Dec 2, 2006
In the end all I want is the W's too. I think the Raiders are primed to make a push this year based on the good mix of veterans and young players we have. We have a solid roster on both sides of the ball. People talk about the o-line but I think play calling will be the x factor and make their job easier.

Campbell is our guy this year and I think he is coming into his own. He will be mentioned as one of the better QB's in the AFC this year.

I expect alot of play action stuff down field.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
In the end all I want is the W's too. I think the Raiders are primed to make a push this year based on the good mix of veterans and young players we have. We have a solid roster on both sides of the ball. People talk about the o-line but I think play calling will be the x factor and make their job easier.

Campbell is our guy this year and I think he is coming into his own. He will be mentioned as one of the better QB's in the AFC this year.

I expect alot of play action stuff down field.
yeah with our run game the play action stuff is where Campbell can shine

Jun 23, 2005
I think saunders likes to have his qbs look deep first. With these receivers, Campbell is gunna get good numbers if he makes the deep throws and our line holds up, big if especially for the o line. But you never know, crazier shit has happened. ford and moore lined up on opposite ends of the field could be something special running off play actions.

Jan 12, 2006
damn 49er fans lets give up on our sqad just like raider fans. i wish most of our fan base was based in socal like the raiders fans are. because two straight decades of shitty attendance has finally paid off for raider fans. they are basically handing out 2 tickets for the price of one when the jets and patriots come into oakland. or single game tickets for 45 dollars anywhere in the stadium for the rest of the season. i just looked on ticket master for 49er tickets and the season is damn near sold out. unless you want some nose bleeds for 80 bucks against the cardinals. 49er fans>RAIDER FANS 5bowls>3bowls 49ers havent loss to the raiders in a decade. all the raiders got on us is they have a top 5 qb in cambell who had his spot tooken by bruce gradkowski a 3rd string qb. while we are stuck with a useless bottom 5 qb in alex"never loss to the raiders" smith

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Oakland is a hood ass city breh... folks in the town don't have money to drop on football games... people just tryin to survive... there's a lot more folks with money on the other side of the bridge.... that's real talk

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
So only people from Oakland are allowed at raider games? That's a bullshit excuse breh. I live in vallejo and have been a niners season ticket holder for 15 years. My town is bankrupt...