Preseason Week 2 Raiders Vs Niners

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Like Macho Man told Hogan, BE A MAN!
lol. You want to hear a funny story that reminded me of your macho impression.. About 8 years ago me and a couple of my partners were at the Raider game. This mexican dude was smoking a black and mild in the bathroom. This white dude asked him to put it out. The mexican dude laughed at him. Next thing you know the white dude just completely man handled dude threw him around a few times, took dude out the bathroom and yells out" You don't got what it takes!" LOL. Some of the funniest shit I ever seen at a game.

Jun 18, 2005
Yeah and go put familes in danger driving drunk as fuck....Keep a Designated Driver or get there early enough so you can get drunk and sober up by the time the game is over....

Do we really need to be drunk to enjoy a football game...I will be a DD if need be..I have a family and a DUI would stop my progress in life.....
C/S What I alwys do get there early and drink my ass-off till game time, I don't buy drinks inside and by the time game is over I'm all good off that Henney.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
LOL! What a sucka. Acting like he did something then creeps over by the cops and security. He snaked dude, nothing gangsta about that there.
lol, you see all the security running over and the other people trying to get him to stop choking him? Did you want him to kill the dude? And yea, I'm sure he crept over to the cops because he wanted to get arrested. What did you want the guy to do, fight all the security and cops?

He is a sucka for "sucker choking" dude though.

Dec 2, 2006
lol, you see all the security running over and the other people trying to get him to stop choking him? Did you want him to kill the dude? And yea, I'm sure he crept over to the cops because he wanted to get arrested. What did you want the guy to do, fight all the security and cops?

He is a sucka for "sucker choking" dude though.
He should have just walked up the aisle and away from that area. He crept over by the cops becuase he didn't know if someone was going to try and take off on him. He pulled two bitch moves.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I wonder if dude was making fun of fatboys big ass mole on his face, & started a fight LOL
BIGSHEA408 2 hours ago

^ fuckn shea lol