prenup a must!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
^^^I was waiting for someone to say something along these lines

You cat's need to step your relationship game up and stop fucking with these broke ass bitches.
know what I'm sayin? Find a girl with some ambition that's not just going to sit back and wait for you to make money. Get a girl that's going to be like Kimora Lee that marries a dude when she has nothin and turns herself into an empire. Shame on everyone that marries a lazy girl.

I'd be interested to see how many lasting marriages are out there that begin with a prenup. That's starting the marriage off on the wrong foot and it's doomed from the start

Smile

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2010
marriage, this day and age in America is starting off on the wrong foot.
Marriage is a joke. The only real reason you should get married is to ensure the safety of your children's future in case anything happens. Other than that, the reasons people get married for are absolutely ridiculous and going to constantly make people become disillusioned with their partner and themselves throughout the marriage, unless the two decide to work on trusting each other completely without any implications of a legal contract.