prenup a must!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2010
am i the only one that think a prenup is a must in a marriage because ill be damned if i get married nd make hella money nd my wife dont do shit or hav anything in her name 4 that matter nd we get a divorce nd she gets half my shit. :lick:

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
If it cost more to have a lawyer draw up the pre-nup than you have in your checking account, I think you shouldn't bother.

PS- thread starter sounds ike an immature kid who shouldn't get married period.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Man, all childish b.s. aside, if you can't fully trust the woman you want to marry then she isn't the one for you and your marriage will fail. This is the one you want to be your better half and potentially have a family with, but you can't trust her with money? Don't rush into it and make sure you have the right one. It's rare that someone ends up making a grip that can't afford a prenup upfront like someone else said, and the odds are even lower for regular posters on the siccness I'm sure

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
am i the only one that think a prenup is a must in a marriage because ill be damned if i get married nd make hella money nd my wife dont do shit or hav anything in her name 4 that matter nd we get a divorce nd she gets half my shit. :lick:

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Man, all childish b.s. aside, if you can't fully trust the woman you want to marry then she isn't the one for you and your marriage will fail. This is the one you want to be your better half and potentially have a family with, but you can't trust her with money? Don't rush into it and make sure you have the right one. It's rare that someone ends up making a grip that can't afford a prenup upfront like someone else said, and the odds are even lower for regular posters on the siccness I'm sure
the prenup is not for just after you get married and when you trust each other. its for when youre years down the track and you begin to hate each other, thats when you want all youre money back off the bitch

Jun 27, 2010
ok say u get married and u become rich and all ur wife brings into the relationship is a paper bag wut if things go bad and u get a divorce should she get half all ur money u busted ur ass off 4?

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
a prenup only protects you from things you had BEFORE marriage. If you make money while you're together you're still fucked. breh

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
YELLOW DIAMONDS ON MY EAR CALL EM LEMON HEADS, LEMON HEAD END UP DEAD, ICE LIKE GUENEPEG, FLINSTONE GEMSTONES U COULD SAY IM FRIENDS WIT FRED.

I GOT PITACKY ACKY RANGE LOOK LIKE LAFFY TAFFY

Nov 24, 2003

People can and do change a lot over 20, 30, 40 years.

The person anyone is at age 60 is not the same as the person they were at age 20.

Your nice, caring wife might turn into an evil, cynical bitch.

May 11, 2002
People can and do change a lot over 20, 30, 40 years.

The person anyone is at age 60 is not the same as the person they were at age 20.

Your nice, caring wife might turn into an evil, cynical bitch.
exactly, this is the same reason why you would wear a seat belt. You have no guarantees of what might or might not happen.