POST UP the last thing you got your lady

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006
a lame ass drake cd only because she gave me the money...since drakes music sucks worse then a ppv mime shouting contest i got her the clean version from walmart lol...if she wanted a messy marv cd it would be different

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
My girls on the rag.. So the last thing I got her was box of tampons, candy, and Taco Bell. I wrapped it all up in a bag and threw that shit at her sense she wanna be with the shit and keep me up all fucking night.
#REDWINGS

....if you aint flying red you aint ever flown breh breh!

NOM NOM NOM NOM

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Last weekend my boyfriend surprised me & took me to see Tony Toni Tone, Salt n Pepa & Keith Sweat @ Thunder Valley. He got us a room & we kicked it in Roseville til Monday.

I buy him lil stuff all the time but besides rock stars & randomly offering to pay for dinner, I think the last thing I bought him was a pack of boxer briefs.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Last weekend my boyfriend surprised me & took me to see Tony Toni Tone, Salt n Pepa & Keith Sweat @ Thunder Valley. He got us a room & we kicked it in Roseville til Monday.

I buy him lil stuff all the time but besides rock stars & randomly offering to pay for dinner, I think the last thing I bought him was a pack of boxer briefs.
thats DOPE... I cant fuck with 'push it' tho.

id of killed myself... quick. i absolutely hate that song with a passion.

me & your ex homegirl left the club just cuz it was playing lol

but those other groups kick ass

Feb 25, 2006

T @thunder Valley

August 1st 2014: New Edition will be there

August 29th 2014: The super O.G. Charlie Wilson will be there along with Brian Mcknight.

Both those shows should be dope as fuck, especially uncle Charlie!!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
T @thunder Valley

August 1st 2014: New Edition will be there

August 29th 2014: The super O.G. Charlie Wilson will be there along with Brian Mcknight.

Both those shows should be dope as fuck, especially uncle Charlie!!
I bought NE tix this morning & he bought Charlie Wilson tix when we were there. Guy, Sheila E & Doug E Fresh @ the end of summer, too.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Pepper spray in case L @locsessj or Mixerr @Mixerr attempt to kidnap/sexually assault her

...I also gave her the impression that I'm busting inside her, but I'm really not. Don't know if I'm ready for another kid