POST UP the last thing you got your lady

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Speaking of chum-goon, i think that kid chum lee on pawn stars started doing coke...

He acts hella diffrent, he got some crest whitening strips and all of a sudden he thinks hes an a-list celebrity lol
Veneer teeth, they are basically all white caps to make your teeth perfect.

& he went on the #60daysoffitness challenge, & lost over 100 pounds, in the gym 5 days a week.

....I don't think he does coke, he has said in the past that if it don't grow from the ground he aint fuckin with it.

in other words weed & shrooms.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Veneer teeth, they are basically all white caps to make your teeth perfect.

& he went on the #60daysoffitness challenge, & lost over 100 pounds, in the gym 5 days a week.

....I don't think he does coke, he has said in the past that if it don't grow from the ground he aint fuckin with it.

in other words weed & shrooms.
You guys seen his old lady on IG? Holy smokes!!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Pepper spray in case L @locsessj or Mixerr @Mixerr attempt to kidnap/sexually assault her

...I also gave her the impression that I'm busting inside her, but I'm really not. Don't know if I'm ready for another kid
Lolololo.... How do you pull that one off? We know!!

Nov 11, 2006
Speaking of chum-goon, i think that kid chum lee on pawn stars started doing coke...

He acts hella diffrent, he got some crest whitening strips and all of a sudden he thinks hes an a-list celebrity lol
I met him and cory back in like '02 before they even had the show, I came up on like 100 collector edition 100 % pure silver dollar coins, and called around to all the pawn shops in vegas for quotes, and they paid the most for pure silver.....they were both hella fat with no tattoos and the pawn shop looked hella different back then, small as fuck and no crowds out front and shit

yea i know........cool story breh