post rap lines you really feel...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
LOL WELL HE'Z MY BIG COUSIN SO I HEAR HIS ASS RAPPIN ALL THA DAMN TIME..DO YOU GOT LETHAL WEAPONZ OR KAOZ THE ASSASSINZ "THE ASSASSINATION"?THAT'Z THE NEWEST SHITZ HE'Z ON RIGHT NOW...HIS CD'Z IN THA MAKING..DUBBLE J"GRAVITY"~209~

May 5, 2002
@DENIRO THE SONG IS CALLED MOMMAS PRIDE AND JOY FROM UNFORGIVEN

" .... I CREATED THE SITUATION I KNOW THATS THE TRUTH NO FATHER FIGURES IN THE GHETTO BUT THAT AINT NO EXCUSE MOMMA EXCUSE MY BEHAVIOR PLEASE FEEL LIKE MY SOUL GONE PRAY FOR YOUR ONLY SON NEEDS TO BE STRONG. HOLD ON NEVER LET THEM SEE YOU SHED A TEAR HOLD ON ON THE INSIDE I'VE BEEN DEAD FOR YEARS...."-X-RAIDED

Jul 16, 2002
pac in smile ......

Our lifestyles be close captioned
addicted to fatal attractions
Pictures of actions be played back
in the midst of mashin'......

and dre-dog..... i'm paranoid , and boy i'm kinda scared, niggas startin' to know my face so i had to cut my hair....

May 2, 2002
lately I've been feelin Ecay Uno on HTWWW and To Live and Die in CA comps. His flows are deep and hardcore at the same time, I'm luvin his shit. I don't know aboutcha'll but I'm definately lookin forward to his solo when it drops.

" I see ya sleepin while yer walkin on that water that don't freeze/ when it's 32 degreez/ and it don't boil, when it's 212/ but it sizzles for eternity while you're on your way ta hell/I ain't goin and i'm knowin it's God talkin to me/livin, breathin, walkin through me/ so I'm callin him a liar, if i let the world do me like it did them/ get them thoughts up off the leashes/ while I scower the country side cuz I'm pickin up the pieces!"-Ecay Uno

" God gon ask you what you did to get that hatin out your circle, and your soul depends on it/ you responsible for it, you know it , fa sho its a twist, my nigga it's a test you can't fail/cuz theez misery lifestyles tryin ta pull you down to hell"- Ecay Uno

May 2, 2002
Oh yeah, on Eightball & MJG's old album On Top Of The World the song "Friend or Foe" wit 40 Water on it iz laced with all kindz of good lines, shit the whole song iz. If you ain't heard it peep it out cuz I think everone can relate to that shit.

I'm outty-6!!!!!!