post rap lines you really feel...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
this ones tight.

"i wish i could change the past/but i gots to live in the present/and pray that tommarrow this shit don't last/"-Bun B

.....album.....
-my homies-

..song..
-2 real-

ugk is really tight.they got that deep shit,that rider shit,that hustlin shit,they're cool.

May 10, 2002
^^Thats one of my fav UGK tracks right there. Fuck thats one of the my favorite verses right there.

Walkin' on my tippy toes cause the life I live ain't long and I know/
So, I put weed in the bong and I blow/
Stay cool, calm, and collected/
A neglected child that grew into a man thats widely respected. 2 real - Bun B

May 10, 2002
Yeah Pimp-C and 3-2 come hard on that shit too, plus the beat and chorus is off the hook. great song.

And also "Z-RO" got some of the sickest/deepest/realist lyrics ive ever heard. And dude has one of the tightest deliveries ive ever heard too.

Apr 25, 2002
damn ther is just to many....this is a verse that doesnt relate to me....but shit i was damn amazed wen hearin it....its all real talk

'never trust a bitch in this world, cause in reality they overgrown little gyrls, high maintenance with high expectations, thinkin that pussies worth a mill, until you become a aids patient, four of five baby daddies, and a boyfriend too, and you wonder why these n****s don’t respect or love you, stuck without aclue, babyboo get it together, cause your ass cant kick it hard forever, its weather or not you decide to place tha drama aside, and live your life for yourself, or stay hardheaded rollin your eyes, see I could give a fuck if you don’t listen, I just speak on what goes on, and hope tha message gets attention, to cause some sort of prevision against tha ways of self destruction, with these words to live by, never fallin for nothin' - SYKO

Aug 15, 2002
"Man they dont wanna see us have shit. I act the same whether i'm sober, drunk as fuck or even half lit" - mr. kee

basically cuz the nigga is sayin he dont need no liquid courage

Apr 25, 2002
"I know that, God bless the child who got her own...still he got to bless me too, I've been strugglin too long...try to keep my head up in this hateful world...always been momma's soldier, never daddy's little girl"

- Mystic "So long"

Sep 28, 2002
"I WISH MY LIFE DIDNT TURN OUT THE WAY IT HAS/ IF I COULD ONLY DO IT ALL AGAIN BUT ALAS/ ITS TO LATE FOR ALL THAT COULDA WOULDA SHOULDA MESS/AND IM WAY TOO STRONG TO BE WALKIN AROUND SAD AND DEPRESSED!"
-X-RAIDED-

Jun 17, 2002
www.soundclick.com
whoa...

Murda, professional, untestable, so lethal with these weapons
Pickin em off like interceptions, causin havoc in seconds

killa tay

Murda made me evil court cases got me stressed,these niggaz aim'n at my head but i still wear my vest

2 pac

Bang bang kill a man let his brains hang
And when I'm in the court, plead guilty insane

LuDaCRiS

May 21, 2002
Incarceraided said:
"I WISH MY LIFE DIDNT TURN OUT THE WAY IT HAS/ IF I COULD ONLY DO IT ALL AGAIN BUT ALAS/ ITS TO LATE FOR ALL THAT COULDA WOULDA SHOULDA MESS/AND IM WAY TOO STRONG TO BE WALKIN AROUND SAD AND DEPRESSED!"
-X-RAIDED-

Which Raided song is that from?

"Real Geez puttin in work / like some brand new panties under Halle Berrys mini skirt" - Master-P '95 'playa wit game'

Sep 24, 2002
"Wanna go war when the next nigga freak your bitch, reconize the real and quit playa hatin busta, you betta get some game from a mothafuckin hustla"---Celly Cell

I feel that shit to the fullest. I fucked this one cats girl like 3 years ago and he still wants to kill me, The thing is he they were broke up, dont make no sense, guess jus jealous, I did put it down on her that night though, she probably told him that too....