POLICE BRUTALITY???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2003
Has anyone out there ever been a victim of police brutality.

Well, last night on Santa Clara and 1st streets downtown San Jose I got beat up and handcuffed by 3 cops.

FUCK THE POLICE!

my elbow is still bleeding and my wrists hurt like a muthafucka

Juice

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
The question should be...has anybody NOT been a victim of police brutality? I'm sure everybody on this board has been through some shit with the po po before. I had a po po pull me over and pull my door open as I was rollin the window down. He just about pulled me out the whole damn car. It was kinda nice of him to not point the gun directly at my head though. Oh, and the reason he pulled me over was that my windows were too dark and he couldn't see who I was. That's exactly what he said. I'm sure what he really wanted to say was "hey brown boy!!! Where are the drugs and what gang are you in?" lol.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^DAMN,
I DIDN'T EXPECT YOU TO COME WITH EXACT DECIMAL PERCENTAgES. LOL
DOES YOUR AREA REFLECT ALL OF THE STATE OF WASHINgTON OR JUST YOUR TOWN?

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
when it happened to me it was some of the most blantant racism i've ever seen in my life. it was four of us 1 white dude, me (Cuban) and 2 black dudes. we had went to this girls house (who happened to be white) cause the white dude was trying to holla at her. as we're leaving her dad is pulling up and he happens to be a cop. he makes us get on the ground and calls for backup and everything. he put the 2 black dudes one side and me and the white dude on the other. the reason for that is because i look white as hell. they got all of our ID's out and when they read my name he picked me up and dropped me on other side. they beat the shit out of us face down on the ground. on of my homies got it bad he couldn't open his eye for a long time and to this day it looks kind of droopy. they didn't even touch the white dude we were with just left him on the floor in cuffs. gotta love Louisiana ..

Juice

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
EDJ said:
^DAMN,
I DIDN'T EXPECT YOU TO COME WITH EXACT DECIMAL PERCENTAgES. LOL
DOES YOUR AREA REFLECT ALL OF THE STATE OF WASHINgTON OR JUST YOUR TOWN?
Yeah, I did a little research homie. lol. I can't really speak for the entire state of Washington, but all I can say is that in my area I've been harassed on many occasions. And the funny shit is that out of all those times I never even got a ticket. Most of it was them just wantin to stop me to see what I was up to. It's been shit like: you fit the description of a suspect we're lookin for, your windows are too dark, your music is too loud...shit like that. It got to the point where shit started gettin me all depressed cuz there was nothin I could do about it. Some po po's come off cool, but some get all up in your space tryin to intimidate you and all that. I got no love for em...

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Sentenced said:
All pigs are the same all across the world, Brazil, U.S, Canada fuckin Timbuktu. You give a man power and he will abuse it.

has anyone seen that movie Bus 174? it shows how corrupt the Brasilian system really is. i feel sorry for the poor people out that way.

Feb 17, 2003
you know what I did

I was exiting the Mission Ale House club/bar where a few people I know are bartenders and DJs.
Im walking out the front door with my homie who happens to be philipino and we were walking toward the arena on Santa Clara St for 2 mins. 3 cop cars surround us. 4 cops hop out of there cars. 1 wrestles my asian homie to the ground. And 3 cops wrestle me to the ground, handcuff me, time my feet together, sock me in the head and face. And then they took me to the drunk tank. I still dont know where my homie is? Probably still there.
RAY

bigantdna3

Apt3/DNA Mobfather
Nov 14, 2003
All you have to do is file a complaint with the city and file a report of abuse. Then there is a paper trail! Make sure you contact the citizens complaint board in your city. They ALL have them every city! You could bring in your pictures of your bruises and cuts and get a court order for the pigs to stay away from you and even get a restrining order! Next time ask for medical attention fake an asthma attack or just lay on the floor asking for medical attention! By Law they have to accomodate this and if they dont go str8 to the hospital and have them document your injuries and make sure you put to much on it like they do to us! If you knew your rights you,d be all right! Apt3/dna will be releasing in association with hastings law college a dvd that goes through your real rights as a citizen! not the ones the cop say you have or the ones on t.v.For example: Did you know you do not have to carry Identification if your walking down the street! Or if a cop asks you a question you have the right to say I do not consent to you questioning me! So either detain, arrest or im walking! Know Your Rights!

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
bigant .. i don't know where you at homie but so many people down here have filed complaints about police brutality and i can't think of one that went through. only two times i could think that something almost happened was when they gave the cops suspended pay. when the court date came around judge said insufficient evidence and the cops went right back on the force. you gotta have them on camera singing their names and badge number while beating you to get any kind of conviction on them. i'm speaking only on where i'm from though.