Poetry n Rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2007
Am at home chilling tonight for a change and wanted to see how many people out there have flow..I'm going to start this off with a poem off the top cuz i know i would fuck up a free style rap...

Entitled: Last moment

Shit seems so crazy now as i walk the street at night with friends remembering a time we used to walk together, things feel so faded now so distant is our past its hard to keep the lines of your face in my mind and they seem to slowly unwind..for every last moment that turns in my mind clip by clip how could things have gotton so distorted with echo's of my laughter that still hold in the background of a time we were so close, you chose the path you took and chose your pride over mine, as we constantly struggled to keep our pride n ego's aside, fighting, fighting with me while all others around you were pulling you back, you turned on me for them, yeah i knew as every tear that fell behind your back coming from my eyes and it burned within your heart because you knew it and there was'nt a damm thing you would try to do,,,Is it painful to be with another girl that is'nt as cool as me..I reached out my hands to you and gave you solice in a time when you needed me there, i was your friend when no-one you ever known had been really without wanting and weighing you down with their crap, i would have taken my pride away if i knew it was real and you would never place another before me again,,but maybe that would'nt hold true as your stuck with all the confusion and too many people visit you..so how many of them walk as i? how many of them lie to keep you around and beg to keep you to stay or do they try to distort your mind with bullshit of knowing you so long you cant leave or do they tell you not to ever see me..perhaps..frame by frame every last moment stays as a constant echo of me when i know where your at is'nt where you really want to be..what was real can never really be dismissed and you will always wonder and always doubt you made the right choices when the right choice was walking with me and setting all that shit n your past free to be free, to never be hurt, to always have a true moment when i never judged you and your ways, we were too cool to be enemies with each other but now im not sure of anything,,is'nt it crazy how we were much alike..the last moment will always stand out in your mind and you will always be thinking, dreaming, lusting, wanting me when your with another..i once told you i was fire n yet it was you whom burn inside now..strange that this is your last moment of me..

Dec 4, 2006
oh yeah..tell me about it..i could've gone to the Zebra Lounge tonight..but i decided to stay in..

i went out last weekend and that's all i need..

so what are you doing mel?

May 26, 2007
hanging out,,no homework today,,no work,,having a couple of drinks, downloading music, chatting it up with my sister..yeah i went out last weekend n on halloween n fuck im not a big o partier so i just wanna chill tonight..

Dec 4, 2006
yeah...plus i have my little mini here...even tho i had a sitter ..i still didn't feel like going out...

i'm so bored..i don't even know what the talk about ha ha lol

May 26, 2007
that's cool that you stayed home..awwhh..how old is your kid? .me and my sister are smelling the mariah carey fragrance n prince from her magazine..fucking smells like shit! can you believe that fool called his cologne -purple rains..ha ha..
today was a boring ass day- i was on here earlier,,and then did some advertizing shit,,then some writing, then some chapter for school, calling people, n back on here again..i swear the weirdest dude's come up to me..this guy said to me today "you look so helpless can i save you." god, pleezz altho it made me laugh when i walked away..but still..i wanna go to the salon tomorrow n get my nails done..n buy a cute little thing n go to the beach n work on more writing...maybe go out later on tomorrow with one of my friends,,,dunno

Apr 8, 2005
shit im usually bored until i get back to school, and i cant find a job other than fast food, and i refuse to work that shit, but yea, i got some flows, maybe ill post um when their recorded, i dont feel right posting lyrics, cause you wont get them till you hear my tone, im a hella sarcastic person. do you have a messenger, i wouldnt mind chatting with you while im bored

May 26, 2007
shit im usually bored until i get back to school, and i cant find a job other than fast food, and i refuse to work that shit, but yea, i got some flows, maybe ill post um when their recorded, i dont feel right posting lyrics, cause you wont get them till you hear my tone, im a hella sarcastic person. do you have a messenger, i wouldnt mind chatting with you while im bored
wow..:), well i actually came up with this from the top of my head,,i thought it was good but maybe my angle could have been stronger, im also artistic but im too lazy to get on the art forum and talk about graphic design stuff, i will post a creation one of these days but have been focusing on school n work so have'nt had time to work on single pieces of my own..I've developed stuff n flash mx, photoshop, brice, poser and have been reading on a pixar program from here to there...i also love photography and meshing art with pictures..My name is Melody - but everyone calls me "Mel".

Mar 4, 2006
Am at home chilling tonight for a change and wanted to see how many people out there have flow..I'm going to start this off with a poem off the top cuz i know i would fuck up a free style rap...

Entitled: Last moment

Shit seems so crazy now as i walk the street at night with friends remembering a time we used to walk together, things feel so faded now so distant is our past its hard to keep the lines of your face in my mind and they seem to slowly unwind..for every last moment that turns in my mind clip by clip how could things have gotton so distorted with echo's of my laughter that still hold in the background of a time we were so close, you chose the path you took and chose your pride over mine, as we constantly struggled to keep our pride n ego's aside, fighting, fighting with me while all others around you were pulling you back, you turned on me for them, yeah i knew as every tear that fell behind your back coming from my eyes and it burned within your heart because you knew it and there was'nt a damm thing you would try to do,,,Is it painful to be with another girl that is'nt as cool as me..I reached out my hands to you and gave you solice in a time when you needed me there, i was your friend when no-one you ever known had been really without wanting and weighing you down with their crap, i would have taken my pride away if i knew it was real and you would never place another before me again,,but maybe that would'nt hold true as your stuck with all the confusion and too many people visit you..so how many of them walk as i? how many of them lie to keep you around and beg to keep you to stay or do they try to distort your mind with bullshit of knowing you so long you cant leave or do they tell you not to ever see me..perhaps..frame by frame every last moment stays as a constant echo of me when i know where your at is'nt where you really want to be..what was real can never really be dismissed and you will always wonder and always doubt you made the right choices when the right choice was walking with me and setting all that shit n your past free to be free, to never be hurt, to always have a true moment when i never judged you and your ways, we were too cool to be enemies with each other but now im not sure of anything,,is'nt it crazy how we were much alike..the last moment will always stand out in your mind and you will always be thinking, dreaming, lusting, wanting me when your with another..i once told you i was fire n yet it was you whom burn inside now..strange that this is your last moment of me..
ha ha ha no-one is going to read all that shit bitch.

Mar 4, 2006
actually a lot of people have read my thread n have responded but you'd never know that would you...hmm now i think your looking dumb cuz you dont know shit...
check this out you argumentative ass female, i just think it's funny you can't express yourself without rambling. do you think the longer a poem is the better it is? i bet in real life people try to avoid speaking to you becuz you probably ramble like fuck all day. i bet you can't answer a yes no question without giving a half hour monologue.

May 26, 2007
and i think your one of those pathetic kids who tries to win an argument all the time..really look who's coming in my thread starting shit? I think all types of poems are cool and i chose to write it the way i did because i wanted to,,so fucking what? get off my tip fool..i know you love to read my shit but honestly i can care less bout what you say n i barely read your shit..so point be made- im always gunna piss you off cuz you always deep down will be jeolous of me..when i dont event care bout you..i bet that burns..

Mar 4, 2006
get off my tip fool..i know you love to read my shit but honestly i can care less bout what you say n i barely read your shit..so point be made- im always gunna piss you off cuz you always deep down will be jeolous of me..when i dont event care bout you..i bet that burns..
the fuck u talking you brain dead ass bitch?

May 26, 2007
oh i hurt your feelings...yeah i can see i did with your lame little response..maybe i can say it in a way you'll understand,, "Quit jocking my thread!!!!!" If you got something to add besides your little one hit wonder comments and are able to throw a freestyle rap or know how to write a poem (ha ha) then fucking by all means step up..otherwise dont waste my time with your nautical nonsense lame ass fool..

May 26, 2007
am i? well that is your opinion and quite honestly you don't and never will know me to pass judgement of what you think i am or not..Your far from the truth..maybe you should read some of my other threads n see how i care enough to help others with advice and nieve i've never been nieve in my life..nor am i arrogant,,your assumptions of me are a complete miss...