Please welcome the newest NW moderator LISICKI

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
Maniac541 said:
Iv been thinking about this idea iv had for a little while...If you goto the southern or midwest sections on here they have a vital thread were people post out of print albums that are not availabe for sale any longer for free download. I think this is a great idea if we do this for NW albums...

So Lisicki yay or nay?

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
MANIAC541 said:
Iv been thinking about this idea iv had for a little while...If you goto the southern or midwest sections on here they have a vital thread were people post out of print albums that are not availabe for sale any longer for free download. I think this is a great idea if we do this for NW albums...
Thanks folks, good idea

I AM said:
Whussup mang? You need to start deleting all the stupid threads....when someone makes a "what's your favorite song thread," delete that shit!

that's about it...what about a new banner?
Just PM me when you see a thread you have a problem with and i'll take care of the problem.

About the new banner I'd personally like to see one like the Bart one with some trees and shit in it, maybe one of ya'll can design something with some class

GAMETIGHT said:
welcome to the board homie, anything u need from me or my camp just holle
Good lookin out folks, I appreciate the love, I have something in mind for ya'll in the near future

JESSIEFUCKIN'RICE said:
There goes the neigborhood...

SMOKED_OUT_213 said:
good shit homie. we need a portland MOD.
I'ma be the best portland MOD ever on the siccness

2-0-SIXX said:
right on, maybe I'll post here more often
MI CASA ES SU CASA, come post anytime

NLRWRITING said:
I got a grip of interview mp3's on tha way to ya already man!
I hope you use them...I need a spot for em' all!
They will get used i gaurantee it

MANIAC541 said:
So Lisicki yay or nay?
YAY

Apr 25, 2002
That'd be really cool if that Requests page happens, but I wish I would've known about it a month ago b/c I would've uploaded a bunch of my mid-90s Seattle cds.

My CDs are back at my old apartment in the 206, not here in Milwaukee with me now.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
xpanther206 said:
That's wonderful to see

just the first of many wonderful things to see on the NEW AND SOON TO BE IMPROVED NW FORUM

Any other sugguestions lemme know but im bout to dump the current banner in the recycling bin cause i want this muthafucka lookin sharp as robocops dick.
:chinese:

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
Yeah fam. Looks like your all over this shit LISIKI! Good lookin out! You got me hyped man!
1!
I know it would take forever but...maybe we could organize the addresses in the Vital thread into the first post...just my .02!