Please welcome the newest NW moderator LISICKI

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
LISICKI said:
West up ya'll im here to bring the siccness back to the Northwest board cause i've been watching this board from behind the scenes for a good 2 years and frankly im disapointed by what i see. I have alot of plans that ima set in motion. but first i'd like to hear from every one of ya'll.
:chinese:

All the artists and regular posters in the NW forum. What would you like to see more of on here and how can I help you to make this a better forum. All feedback in appreciated and encouraged, if you wanna chop it up on the PM's im clearing my box today so feel free to hit me up and rest assured every one of ya'll will get an immediate responce. Otherwise use this thread to speak your mind but understand that my main goal is to make shit better in here and pump some life back into this muthafucka cause the NW is more than 2 states strong and theirs no reason why it shouldnt be crackin more than the BART forum. I'd like to belive that I can single handedly achomplish this but the truth is I need every one of ya'll

Thank you for hearing me out and feel free to hit me up

-ROSE

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
Iv been thinking about this idea iv had for a little while...If you goto the southern or midwest sections on here they have a vital thread were people post out of print albums that are not availabe for sale any longer for free download. I think this is a great idea if we do this for NW albums...

Apr 25, 2002
Maniac541 said:
Iv been thinking about this idea iv had for a little while...If you goto the southern or midwest sections on here they have a vital thread were people post out of print albums that are not availabe for sale any longer for free download. I think this is a great idea if we do this for NW albums...
I agree. Whether or not this actually happens I can't say, I don't know if we have the manpower to do this w/out disrespecting the artists, but I am certain that there is not nearly enough audio posted on here, whether it be entire albums, mp3s or even just links to a stream or something. It's all about music, I come on here to gather new music first and foremost, and I think the other regions boards do a little better job of that than we do.

We've got a lot of abstract out there threads. Less talk, more music.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Whussup mang? You need to start deleting all the stupid threads....when someone makes a "what's your favorite song thread," delete that shit!

that's about it...what about a new banner?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Shouldn't you be doin the same? lol...jus fuckin wit you...:) i had to, i'm sorry...lol...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
You stealin' that from my book? lol, I swear I said that recently....and I do agree...it's always good to have more than 1 mod...especially when one of them never comes on here.

Apr 25, 2002
I AM said:
Whussup mang? You need to start deleting all the stupid threads....when someone makes a "what's your favorite song thread," delete that shit!
Absolutely not, I don't agree with that at all. Those threads are directly about music. Somebody will see some common denomenators with folks answers, realize they don't have that guy's CD, then do what it takes to get that.

Yes, those kinds of threads are about the pasts but they do a good job of tapping into each of our own collection's which for us fans who haven't ever seriously made music in our lives, is by far our most useful resource for this message board.