Played Out Words..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
"fo shizzle my nizzle" PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saying "ONE" at the end of your sentance

Calling everyone "KID"

when people say shit like "i aint seen that broad IN A MINUTE" that in a minute shit pisses me the fucc off!

these things piss me off dammit!!!

:mad:

Apr 25, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
two years later they said sav if a fool drank his pepsi quick lol
lol...id have to say when folks say holler back. cuz most the time they say it just to say it not even meanin for anybody to holler at em. ya dig what im sayin? if not fuck it.

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
hell yea........1 is so played out.......every night when i get off the phone with someone its 1......or its pz out my nig.......

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
M-PHIVE said:

OH BOY DOES SOUND A LIL FRUITY TO ME, ALSO WHEN SUPER CRIPPED OUT CATS HELLA CHANGE WORDS AROUND NOT TO SAY B'S OR WIERD SHIT LIKE ..."ILL CE RIGHT CAKC"...ITS TOO MUCH...ABA
people actually talk like that? or they type like that? i think both are a little over the top......but talking like that would make the person sound retarded....

May 4, 2002
dunn....son....def....dope.......ill......word.....say that then.....do the damn thang....anything spelled wit double C's.....whatever....nahmean....knowwhutimsayin....for real tho......i got 5 on it......gully.....wack.....scrilla.....bomb....mad.....HOT.....damn i could go on.....and my 2 favorites....OH BOY...and OH COY...oh boy was tolerable...but then when the trans-crip-lated version came about....i just about lost it....