Played Out Words..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
killa...

yo whut up killa?

i hear that and i'm thinking whut a fool you aint no killa,dude ain't no killa.you don't know nuthin bout no killaz.

and about hella?

i was sayin that shit in elementary my cousins from sac got me started.i still use that word.thats where that word came from.it's funny cause i'd be up in sac and catch on to all the slang.go to diego and they got their own slang but the slang that comes from up north trickles all the way down there but it's years behind.that shit is funny.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
killa
hella
son
dawg
g
hata

so many....hahaha...

I would say HELLA is way played out, but I notice when I say it southern cali ppl automatically know I'm from North Cali..hahahaha...they all say "that's north cali slang, you must be from the bay"...LOL

Apr 25, 2002
i always hated "dun" whut the fuck is a "dun" the east coast has sum stupid slang thats why they're always copying e-40 and the bay.

Apr 25, 2002
n
yeah, I'm in Houston right now visiting family, and I realized that I say hella way more then I thought. People here look at me crazy when I say it. But I can't just stop sayin it and I wont anytime soon.
Some other words that are played out are bitch, and hoe. I admit I use them at times but I think as a whole people need to quit disrespecting females. JMHO.
One more word that I've been hearing too much is "Fool". I'm tired of being called fool. I'm not a damn fool.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
I'm in Houston right now visiting family, and I realized that I say hella way more then I thought. People here look at me crazy when I say it.
uuuuuhhhhh-maybe its some old ass white folkz that are lookin at you crazy cause "hella" has beeeeeeeeeeeennnn in the
SOUTH
and
MIDWEST
since i was in high school.

HELLA IS TEXAS AND MIDWEST SLANG.
nothin new about that word down here.

d-locc

Saint

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
I agree with the whole lot, slang does get old regardless of the word, but I think there is a good exception to the slang family that I don't think will ever get played out, cuz it really hasn't yet because of it's subtlety.... And that's "Man".. everyone and their grandfather has been using this form of accentuation without really even noticing it, but it is in fact slang. That's the #1 slang word in my book, I think it will be many moons before that dies out. All classes of people use it because it is such a general form of expression, it's basically a verbal exclamation point.

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
@ d-locc......i dont know its just the name i wanted when i came up on the siccness i liked the name of it...........and i didnt have no idea that this x-raided was known as x-loc to so.......my bad......

Apr 25, 2002
the only way slang can get played out is if it's used wrong or by the wrong people

like blood
you come to sf you will hear that word a million times- 90% of us ain't bloods but that's how it is

same wth Cuz- we ain't crips that's just old school slang

the older cats will call you "young blood"

like when i hear the old cats on 3rd st say "out of pocket" it fits when they say it

now if i heard a bunch of kids from Woodside sayin that' all the time i'd be like"damn that words played out"

like if i heard some surfers say narly that shit would fit
if i heard a bunch of rappers say narl all the time -it would sound played out and stupid

ya dig?
slang fits-
it does sound played out for cats from rich ass places to say "sav"
i remember in 7th grade (1996)
i was talkin to come cats askin if they potna was a savage(we didn't say sav- just savage" and they were like "what's that?"
two years later they said sav if a fool drank his pepsi quick lol