Pictures in Sig.......?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Keep the Picture in the Signature or not?

• Keep it how it is

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Turn off the Picture Signature

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • who gives a fuck

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • y u trippin mane

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
Big Robb said:
who u talkin to Godly Wayz?
talkin to who ever is listenin homie!
signatures are like people, different..they reflect ya style......its a good thing, dont try to squash peoples personalitys. thats whuts so great bout tha Siccness, they let U be U......take that way and whut'd u got?

Apr 25, 2002
I think they are tight. But if there is a way, to limit it to show up once on the post. Not have the same image posted 10 times in a thread if you know what i mean..

Keith

ackright
Apr 22, 2002
All you gotta do is click the 'user cp' link up-top > goto 'edit options' > 'thread view options' and check 'no' on 'Show user's signatures in their posts?' Just make sure you're logged in.

That's all folks

Apr 25, 2002
Stop bein a bully Robb! LOL just playin...

I think what EW was tryna say is that the sigs help distinguish who's who and whatnot. I'm not possitive but I think that's what he meant by the sigs reflectin the style and personality of each person who posts.

I dont think they shouldnt be allowed, but I agree that there should be a size limit.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
i think that they should stay ONLY if you are promoting something. cuz i hate to see someones sig and its hella big and it dont mean shit but all it do is take up space. I have broadband but when the pages are hella long just becuz of the sig is my problem. i think that if they were alot smaller and it didnt make the post that much bigger then they would be ok.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
Big Robb said:

lol...........so with out it u aint nothing?.........LMFAO...............net is pretty important to u i see
LOL, naw it aint even like that Big Homie, all im tryna say is, that censorship in all its forms are wrong, i figured that being a man in the music industry u felt the same way. I aint tryin to go to war wit KVE over some "siggs", i know yall dont play.............

but if yall feel that strongly bout not havin siggs, follow feben's instructions and u wont have to both wit em.