Pictures in Sig.......?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Keep the Picture in the Signature or not?

• Keep it how it is

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Turn off the Picture Signature

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • who gives a fuck

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • y u trippin mane

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
I think the Pictures in the Signatures should be turned off, shit takes to much time and space..........its a message board any ways.........save the pictures and banners and promotions for another spot alone..............probley been touched before but they been gettin on my nerveys for a minute now so i am addressin em

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
TACT OUT MUZIC said:
I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THEM, AND SOME ARE PRETTY TIGHT, ALSO, IT GENERATES BUSINESS FOR SOME OF THESE CATS TO SHOW OFF THEY WORK....

NOW I CANT STAND WHEN THEY ARE HUGE, BUT MOST OF THEM ARE COOL, AND IT GIVE YOU A PERCEPTION OF SOMEONES PERSONALITY....
perfectly said.......GREAT PROMOTION TOOL!

but if the SIG bothers you, ask vamps to place something on your profile, like a command that you allows you to turn off the sig. or view of the sig...when you login in?

i dont know, i love that option....as you can see!

i say keep it:classic:

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
maybe u should ask Vamps before u go decidin anything partner, since people are donating money to the siccness to recieve custom siggs @ $10 a pop! i notice most of the peeps that are against em, dont have shit, maybe if u donate sum $$$ and get one

M

MrFreeze

^ya i noticed that too. maybe if evilwayz did a graphic for you (that is if you make a donation of course) youd like pic's a little more. and i still dont see what the big deal is cuz most of you had writing that took up more space then my pic. whatever...