PHX SUNS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 26, 2007
Of course you do, you haven't played anywhere else...lol. No games outside of Cali since Nov. 15?!?!?!

Don't get me wrong, the Lakers are #1 in the league right now, but they have had a more then generous schedule. I mean really, 2 and 3 days between games for almost every game. They'll definitely be tested after December.

The Suns have the Cavs and Lakers twice, the Celtics and Magic all in December. After the first of the year, they'll be in pretty good shape.

Nov 15, 2007
alright suns lets do this, since my cards are out i got the suns too look forward too atleast...

ok so the memphis and suns game just started, havent watched too many suns games this season lets see where we at right now!

GO SUNS!!!!!!

excuse my lateness, i just checked our record and its god awful... what happened??? hopefully we can turn the season around, its still early...

Sep 17, 2005
LOL Nash fucked up at the end too. Down 3 and he has the shot but he passes as time runs out. These two teams aint contenders anymore but I still love SA pullin the Suns hearts out their chest in some crazy win on national TV everytime.

Nov 15, 2007
lol you got to hate the spurs with a passion if you are a suns fan...

yea suns are fucking really throwing the season away... i already know we not doing shit this year, would be cool to see them make the playoffs atleast.

May 2, 2002
lol you got to hate the spurs with a passion if you are a suns fan...

yea suns are fucking really throwing the season away... i already know we not doing shit this year, would be cool to see them make the playoffs atleast.
throwing the season away? they're won 12 out of their last 14. Id say they are doing pretty damn good.

If it werent for their dreadful december, they'd be right up there witht the lakers.