PHX SUNS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2009
Fuck the suns!..if they make it to the playoffs, they're probably going to get put out in the first round once again.
HAHAA i knew this was coming lol

We taking out the top teams in the league foo... hatin ass busta.. sit back and learn while the suns rise to the top my sweata..

suns!!!!!

Nov 15, 2007
suuunnnssssss

we had a good ass game last night... fucking destroyed the hornets.

suns top 4 best teams in the west, we get the 2-4 seed in the playoffs.... watch!

and fuck the lakers, weve never had a problem beating the lakers; its the spurs im worried about... either way we looking good as fuck, are bench is deep...

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
AZ Loss quit being a bustaz and get out from those sweataz that smell like culo or else you won't get anymore kitten and pennies

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
i posted in the lakers vs. suns thread pendeja.. i gave them fakers their props..

we best in the league suckaz!!!

SUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL @ "Pendeja"...

A strong start for the Suns...how's that worked out for you in the past? This team cannot compete for the long haul with teams like L.A., Denver, or San Antonio.

I can give them credit for the strong start, but it's the finish that matters.

May 2, 2002
Im loving Nash's new nickname, MV3.

Seasons still hella early though. Shall be interesting to see how the rest of the year develops for the suns. I will say this though, Im probably more excited seeing the evolution of Jared "dirty duds" Dudly. The guy is the definition of a hustler. Ive never seen anyone play the game with as much effort and passion as he does. EVERY night, hes in beast mode. Doesnt take a fucking minute off. I wish Amare had that work ethic.

Also excited to see how Lopez can rebound from his injury. We can definitely use some rebounding. Amare has apparently given up in that department. GRANT HILLS GETTING MORE BOARDS THAN AMARE!!

By the way, whens Hill gonna get the respect he deserves. The guys 37 and can out run/out hustle/out play 90% of the players in the league. Hes the black benjamin button.

May 2, 2002
anyone see that j-rich alleyoop last night? goddamn. that guy can get up there. I dont think there are many other players that get that high in the air. him and amare gotta be the most vicious 1-2 power dunk combos in the league.

Nov 15, 2007
yea, suns are doing it this year... out bench is beast too... that bragic kid is impressing me so much, he like a young nash... if nash has this kid under his wing and teaches him the ways... the kid is ganna be a beast i can see it.

May 2, 2002
dragic is nowhere near Nash. I would barely consider him a worthy backup, but at least hes not suckin dick like last year. he does have mad hops though. Id love to see him throw it down on someone one game.

MVSteve almost went off for 20-20 today.