Philthy Rich's new album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2015
If I was hella broke not doing shit with my life I would not like this album either.....

Some of y'all hate that man cause he is eating and convince yourselves it's for other reasons. I have yet to hear anybody checking 6 figures talking down. Them "broke ass nigga" adlibs hurtin some of yall feelings....

Like the folks that hate the President have convinced themselves it's for every reason other than the fact he is Black.

The album had its good and not so good moments. But I swear some of yall get bitter at the success of others. It should motivate you, but hell we weren't all raised the same.
Or maybe just hating on the dope lyrics and hooks... "If you ain't got no money you's a broke boy" :classic:

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
Make a Living with IamSu! is my shit
King Jack is proper as fuck
Statue of Liberty with 40, Nef and Ezale slapps
Show Time wit Lil Blood is dope

Other than that shit is pretty average. I didn't really expect much but heard Zaytoven produced most of it. Had me thinkin it would have more slaps but it is what it is.

May 9, 2002
If I was hella broke not doing shit with my life I would not like this album either.....

Some of y'all hate that man cause he is eating and convince yourselves it's for other reasons. I have yet to hear anybody checking 6 figures talking down. Them "broke ass nigga" adlibs hurtin some of yall feelings....

Like the folks that hate the President have convinced themselves it's for every reason other than the fact he is Black.

The album had its good and not so good moments. But I swear some of yall get bitter at the success of others. It should motivate you, but hell we weren't all raised the same.
If you honestly believe a word of this shit, you are a complete dumbass.

So if think the presidents forign policies are lame, then its actually becuase he is black? ROFL the fuck outta here breh

Equating opinions to hate is so 2006...

Philthy Rich is a shitty rapper. Thats MY opinion. End of story. Its no different then saying Ben Affleck is a bad actor, or Michael Bay is a terrible director. Art is designed to have subjective views...otherwise it wouldnt be art in the first goddamned fuckin place.

Mar 6, 2006
If you honestly believe a word of this shit, you are a complete dumbass.

So if think the presidents forign policies are lame, then its actually becuase he is black? ROFL the fuck outta here breh

Equating opinions to hate is so 2006...

Philthy Rich is a shitty rapper. Thats MY opinion. End of story. Its no different then saying Ben Affleck is a bad actor, or Michael Bay is a terrible director. Art is designed to have subjective views...otherwise it wouldnt be art in the first goddamned fuckin place.
Fuck you and your opinion cracka!!!! Now back to planning this trip to St. Kitts.

Mar 11, 2013

yeah the dude got bars as we can hear in his new video...

thats why i hate him, hes too good to be my favorite rapper i realy dont deserve it..

Mar 6, 2006
yeah the dude got bars as we can hear in his new video...

thats why i hate him, hes too good to be my favorite rapper i realy dont deserve it..
Never said he had bars. I suggest you re-read what I posted and brush up on your comprehension skills. I don't expect you suburban crackas to understand the point I was trying to make. The real ones clearly understand. When cats start eating and succeeding folks try to bring them down or will go out of their way to find faults. If the nigga was hella broke like MOST, YES MOST bay rappers he would not even be discussed. True he is not the best rapper. He makes some cool shit sometimes. "I'm feeling rich today" clearly sucks. But you are in denial if you think that cats are not jealous of him. It's easier to say he can't rap to express feelings of contempt than to say I am jealous of him......

Jul 18, 2014
Everyone hates on that feeling rich today but I fuck with the twins, probably have to live in Houston to understand their movement, similar to the hyphy movement, wouldn't understand if your not out that way. But Phil clearly chewed that up

Jan 9, 2015
Everyone hates on that feeling rich today but I fuck with the twins, probably have to live in Houston to understand their movement, similar to the hyphy movement, wouldn't understand if your not out that way. But Phil clearly chewed that up
Sauce Twinz aight, they different but they got some nice tracks. Probably the most interesting thing outta Houston in a sec, done some dope shit with Propain, Slim Thug, Beatking, Starlito, K Camp, Mozzy, etc. I think they gonna be dropping some good albums soon.

For this Philthy shit, it's weaker than his last few mixtapes. At least it wasn't like that MobWire album though with all recycled tracks.

Make A Livin, Feelin Rich, Statue Of Liberty, King Jack... Think there's a couple others, but those staying in my rotation for a min.

May 9, 2002
Sauce Twinz aight, they different but they got some nice tracks. Probably the most interesting thing outta Houston in a sec, done some dope shit with Propain, Slim Thug, Beatking, Starlito, K Camp, Mozzy, etc. I think they gonna be dropping some good albums soon.

For this Philthy shit, it's weaker than his last few mixtapes. At least it wasn't like that MobWire album though with all recycled tracks.

Make A Livin, Feelin Rich, Statue Of Liberty, King Jack... Think there's a couple others, but those staying in my rotation for a min.
Sauce Twinz are trash. They are apart of what is wrong with hip hop today IMHO.

Best thing in Houston right now is Maxo Kream and by a lot.

May 9, 2002
Never said he had bars. I suggest you re-read what I posted and brush up on your comprehension skills. I don't expect you suburban crackas to understand the point I was trying to make. The real ones clearly understand. When cats start eating and succeeding folks try to bring them down or will go out of their way to find faults. If the nigga was hella broke like MOST, YES MOST bay rappers he would not even be discussed. True he is not the best rapper. He makes some cool shit sometimes. "I'm feeling rich today" clearly sucks. But you are in denial if you think that cats are not jealous of him. It's easier to say he can't rap to express feelings of contempt than to say I am jealous of him......
This has fuck all to do with "being from the suburbs" and all youre doing is making assumptions. Cut the crap.

We get it. You like Philthy. Good for you. Some of us dont.

Jan 9, 2015
Sauce Twinz are trash. They are apart of what is wrong with hip hop today IMHO.

Best thing in Houston right now is Maxo Kream and by a lot.
I'm not repeating any their projects yet but I feel they cold get pretty good. Never really fucked with maxo. Beatking and some those boss hogg outlawz guys I think putting out the best shit now. Houston probably at the weakest it has been in a long time anyways. Trae still good but I'd hardly even call him houston anymore the way his sounds been.