Philthy Rich Speaks On New Project ONE MOB, Mozzy & Mor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 24, 2013
brah I dont know you not as a rapper or a person I only know the shit you typed here brah but that shits not a good look Ive seen you type about the screen shot lawyer shit defending it but truth be told if you had plans on moving on anything you wouldnt of said nothing because by law your lawyer will have to hand over the info you sent him the screen shot lawyer shit sounds more of a in case something happen to you which if that was your reason Im not knockin you because of course any nigga would want whoever hurt them to pay thats just real shit brah with that said If you got niggas riding for you just as easy as you screen shot to your lawyer you could of screen shot to yo niggas idk I could be wrong but comin from Oakland our train of thought is more of revenge than police justice not saying Im right just different sides of the same coin but alot of the shit you typed on here is suspect for a gangsta especially one who wanna bang them LA colors you a bay nigga so like any bay nigga I wish you nothing but success but from the outside looking in some of the shit you typed you shouldnt have typed to be real both you and Killa Tay should squash this game goofy internet beef it makes both of yall look bad either that or tell the real reason yall dont like eachother you got a following and he got a following combining could make yall more money in the end we're all out to get money but bashing everyone whose comment you dont like is something a bitch do not a man not G not a Gangsta brah but to be real I dont even know of the Hus situation but you really have no room to talk yo shit may have not got any nigga jammed up but it could have easily have with some of the shit Ive read on here plus feds can always find shit when theyre lookin yall niggas should know that so I aint gotta tell yall hopefully you and killa tay get back to buisness respond when u read so I can delete this shit kuz i dont really know how to send messages
You caught a murder case in Oakland before? I have caught one before so don't talk lawyers with me or defense cases unless u have. Just because Oakland has a high murder rate don't mean you're not talking out of your ass. Research why it was said before u type Killa Tay paragraphs Killa Tay lol

Mar 5, 2014
You caught a murder case in Oakland before? I have caught one before so don't talk lawyers with me or defense cases unless u have. Just because Oakland has a high murder rate don't mean you're not talking out of your ass. Research why it was said before u type Killa Tay paragraphs Killa Tay lol

What type of question is that Lol Why would anybody answer that question Lol Hell naw Im not Killa Tay Thats Real1 and whatever else his tay capone profile just like yours is whatever this profile and the 707 profile And If you think Im talkin out my ass brah than we'll leave it at that

Dec 24, 2013
What type of question is that Lol Why would anybody answer that question Lol Hell naw Im not Killa Tay Thats Real1 and whatever else his tay capone profile just like yours is whatever this profile and the 707 profile And If you think Im talkin out my ass brah than we'll leave it at that
I didn't ask if u killed people in Oakland before I asked if u defended yourself in a courtroom against murder charges before. Have u? I have. I am familiar with process to speak on it. If somebody threatens my life repeatedly publicly saving proof of the threats could help me prove a self defense case someday. What could I have said on here to get anybody jammed up ? Be specific or dead that shit u sound like opd

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
4 THE RECORD:
IVE NEVER DID ANYTHING AT ALL BEHIND A FAKE PROFILE CUZ I AINT FAKE AND I STAND ON THE TRUTH AND WHAT I BELIEVE IN.
I THINK ALL THE EXPOSURE OF FRAUD GOIN ON GOT SOMEBODY DELUSIONAL.
REAL GONE ALWAYS RECOGNIZE REAL JUST LIKE REAL GONE ALWAYS RECOGNIZE FAKE AND PPL BUILT ON GIMMICCS. 100

Mar 5, 2014
I didn't ask if u killed people in Oakland before I asked if u defended yourself in a courtroom against murder charges before. Have u? I have. I am familiar with process to speak on it. If somebody threatens my life repeatedly publicly saving proof of the threats could help me prove a self defense case someday. What could I have said on here to get anybody jammed up ? Be specific or dead that shit u sound like opd

All I will say is I know what Im talkin about If somebody threatens your life and their is proof that they did and something happened to them all you did was add yourself to the suspect list . The shit where you posted a comment givin out the name of the nigga that hired a hitman to kill somebody, that was snitchin online brAH If charges didnt get bought up that is great but they just as easily could have you gave up the name location and the crime committed on both the nigga that hired the hit man (murder 4 hire attemp murder conspiracy to commit murder wat ever other charges that would have been bought against brah) and yo niggaz who broke into whoever house to beat up the nigga who failed breakin and enetering assault and what ever other chargers they would of bought up If you been in cases and all that than you should know speaking actual life shit on this internet is a no go its game goofy now and days loose fingers sink ships Im just sayin If I did some shit with a nigga I dont want that shit bought up online or in real life for no reason It aint worth goin down because you couldnt keep your mouth closed or got into a pissin match online of whose more of a G than who But we can dead this issue 2 different teachings so what you may think is koo I may not feel the same vica versa

Last edited:

TaTa

Sicc OG
May 22, 2006
"all of ya'll acting like some little bitches"

I learned my lesson when I was 12yrs old. My close friend got hit 96 times for standing on the corner. He was 14yrs old. Life is short...I thank God for everyday that my family and I make it through. Ya'll should get your act together. Real talk. Death and the Devil is always waiting to take advantage of your weakness. From jail time to death. I put that on all my dead people who are not here to give game out to the world anymore.

Last edited:

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
4 THE RECORD:
IVE NEVER DID ANYTHING AT ALL BEHIND A FAKE PROFILE CUZ I AINT FAKE AND I STAND ON THE TRUTH AND WHAT I BELIEVE IN.
I THINK ALL THE EXPOSURE OF FRAUD GOIN ON GOT SOMEBODY DELUSIONAL.
REAL GONE ALWAYS RECOGNIZE REAL JUST LIKE REAL GONE ALWAYS RECOGNIZE FAKE AND PPL BUILT ON GIMMICCS. 100
Shut the fuck up you crack-pot has been. Go seek mental help, then try and learn a trade before its too late. You need to have some sort of marketable skill because we sure as shit know you're not a gangster. You had a few decent tracks over a decade ago. Nothing sense. You look pathetic posting on here under a fake profile. Your music is garbage, please get an education and contribute to society. You worthless tub of shit.

Dec 24, 2013
All I will say is I know what Im talkin about If somebody threatens your life and their is proof that they did and something happened to them all you did was add yourself to the suspect list . The shit where you posted a comment givin out the name of the nigga that hired a hitman to kill somebody, that was snitchin online brAH If charges didnt get bought up that is great but they just as easily could have you gave up the name location and the crime committed on both the nigga that hired the hit man (murder 4 hire attemp murder conspiracy to commit murder wat ever other charges that would have been bought against brah) and yo niggaz who broke into whoever house to beat up the nigga who failed breakin and enetering assault and what ever other chargers they would of bought up If you been in cases and all that than you should know speaking actual life shit on this internet is a no go its game goofy now and days loose fingers sink ships Im just sayin If I did some shit with a nigga I dont want that shit bought up online or in real life for no reason It aint worth goin down because you couldnt keep your mouth closed or got into a pissin match online of whose more of a G than who But we can dead this issue 2 different teachings so what you may think is koo I may not feel the same vica versa
It was 15 years ago I didn't say a name and no murder happened it was an old rumor than became a fight. You wrote all that for that?

Mar 5, 2014
It was 15 years ago I didn't say a name and no murder happened it was an old rumor than became a fight. You wrote all that for that?

Naw I wrote all That kuz you wanted to know how it seemed like you snitch or however you worded it and the police dont care if nobody gets murdered if they can get you on attempt murder assault breaking and enterin they handin out charges Ill let someone else post yo comment kuz I dont know how to do that all I would say Reread your comment take yourself out the equation and think about what charges could have been bought up no where in the paragraph it said it was a rumor Now If you put "the rumor goin around is" and take out all names that would be different but mentioning attempt murder with names and places is not something that should be done online or on the phone niggas have gotten locked up for less Social media and emotions dont mix and for the screenshot lawyer shit tbh I never heard of that (except with people who feared for their life for a in case situation) it kinda speaks for itself to most of us but what I was basically sayin when it comes to situations like that you dont want your name in the mix you dont want nothing around that leads back to you because we all know cops are crooked and its not who actually did the crime its who they can pin it on

Feb 8, 2006
On some music shit philthy rich has put talrnt all around him.lil aj, mozzy, lil blood i been buying all there shit. Its good to see him blowing up. On diffrent note lav d with a-wax is going to kill shit. Lav d can flow but his beats and his hooks dont match his skill. I think a-wax one of the best people to help with that.