Philthy Rich Speaks On New Project ONE MOB, Mozzy & Mor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Lavish-D pie-Rx now he don't rock with snitches . Irocc & Smigg are Rx . More artists I'm not announcing yet some of ya'll favs
So he is never gonna get put out like every other pierx artist, that's fucked up lavish is dope as fuck.

Mar 5, 2014
That's what u do snitch. That's how ur rat brain works. I plot put my defense case out with anybody I may one day have to splash
brah I dont know you not as a rapper or a person I only know the shit you typed here brah but that shits not a good look Ive seen you type about the screen shot lawyer shit defending it but truth be told if you had plans on moving on anything you wouldnt of said nothing because by law your lawyer will have to hand over the info you sent him the screen shot lawyer shit sounds more of a in case something happen to you which if that was your reason Im not knockin you because of course any nigga would want whoever hurt them to pay thats just real shit brah with that said If you got niggas riding for you just as easy as you screen shot to your lawyer you could of screen shot to yo niggas idk I could be wrong but comin from Oakland our train of thought is more of revenge than police justice not saying Im right just different sides of the same coin but alot of the shit you typed on here is suspect for a gangsta especially one who wanna bang them LA colors you a bay nigga so like any bay nigga I wish you nothing but success but from the outside looking in some of the shit you typed you shouldnt have typed to be real both you and Killa Tay should squash this game goofy internet beef it makes both of yall look bad either that or tell the real reason yall dont like eachother you got a following and he got a following combining could make yall more money in the end we're all out to get money but bashing everyone whose comment you dont like is something a bitch do not a man not G not a Gangsta brah but to be real I dont even know of the Hus situation but you really have no room to talk yo shit may have not got any nigga jammed up but it could have easily have with some of the shit Ive read on here plus feds can always find shit when theyre lookin yall niggas should know that so I aint gotta tell yall hopefully you and killa tay get back to buisness respond when u read so I can delete this shit kuz i dont really know how to send messages

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
brah I dont know you not as a rapper or a person I only know the shit you typed here brah but that shits not a good look Ive seen you type about the screen shot lawyer shit defending it but truth be told if you had plans on moving on anything you wouldnt of said nothing because by law your lawyer will have to hand over the info you sent him the screen shot lawyer shit sounds more of a in case something happen to you which if that was your reason Im not knockin you because of course any nigga would want whoever hurt them to pay thats just real shit brah with that said If you got niggas riding for you just as easy as you screen shot to your lawyer you could of screen shot to yo niggas idk I could be wrong but comin from Oakland our train of thought is more of revenge than police justice not saying Im right just different sides of the same coin but alot of the shit you typed on here is suspect for a gangsta especially one who wanna bang them LA colors you a bay nigga so like any bay nigga I wish you nothing but success but from the outside looking in some of the shit you typed you shouldnt have typed to be real both you and Killa Tay should squash this game goofy internet beef it makes both of yall look bad either that or tell the real reason yall dont like eachother you got a following and he got a following combining could make yall more money in the end we're all out to get money but bashing everyone whose comment you dont like is something a bitch do not a man not G not a Gangsta brah but to be real I dont even know of the Hus situation but you really have no room to talk yo shit may have not got any nigga jammed up but it could have easily have with some of the shit Ive read on here plus feds can always find shit when theyre lookin yall niggas should know that so I aint gotta tell yall hopefully you and killa tay get back to buisness respond when u read so I can delete this shit kuz i dont really know how to send messages
Damn, bruh dropping the reality.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
You got that oakland mentality, they bread em different out there, leave it in the street.

Mar 5, 2014
Pretty black was the first one I ever seen pull up in the lambo.

Ive heard of him through some of my fam never knew dude tho my folks was related to sweet Jimmy the ward brothers which I wanted to make a thread about them but idk dont think to many niggas still remember them they actually my aunties folks tho R.I.P iMA KEEP MY Blood a mystery tho

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Ive heard of him through some of my fam never knew dude tho my folks was related to sweet Jimmy the ward brothers which I wanted to make a thread about them but idk dont think to many niggas still remember them they actually my aunties folks tho R.I.P iMA KEEP MY Blood a mystery tho
Oakland got so much history, and crazy as street tales, its crazy as fuck to me, my brother is way older then me, he is from ESO, I'm from Washington Manor, San Leandro.

Mar 5, 2014
Oakland got so much history, and crazy as street tales, its crazy as fuck to me, my brother is way older then me, he is from ESO, I'm from Washington Manor, San Leandro.

Im From East Oakland 99th when International was still E 14 YEA THE HISTORY IS CRAZY THE BAY AREA And North Cal IN GENERAL our history is like no other

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Im From East Oakland 99th when International was still E 14 YEA THE HISTORY IS CRAZY THE BAY AREA And North Cal IN GENERAL our history is like no other
I was fucking around out in the town for a few months everyday, had some .223's whistle past my head, aint been back sense, i was fucking around like 83rd and dootlittle and shit. 94 and b street, just those spots ya know.

Mar 6, 2014
With any Bay Area rapper on I will take they money they wanna play

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
But do you know Steve? R.I.P Totenkopf