People still do this shit ???????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 18, 2002
Dec 5, 2005
My brother bought a laptop for $150 off some dudes at a gas station one time, and it was a binder with a XPS sticker and 1000 free AOL minutes...LOL...and some asian dude bought two TVs, two laptops, for $2,000. People are stupid as fuck.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I just imagine some fiend with a card board box with "plazma tee vee" written on it in crayon and some jackass buying it

May 15, 2002
my boy from work bought a fuckin oven door for $400 thinkinhe was gettin a 42" plasma...they pulled it out the box it was wrapped in styrafoam on the corners all you could see was the glass lookin screen...got home and was like whers the powercord? dug a little deeper and found oput he bought a oven door....dudes makin a fuckin liven scammin people like that...

Apr 5, 2005
dumb hoe. ever heard of looking in the box first? 150 is too good to be true. my brother got ripped off on a dvd/home theater system. i done told him not to buy shit from suckas in the streets. i always see niggas riding around in vans trying to sell speakers. i tell them i know your scam leave me the fuck alone.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
my boy from work bought a fuckin oven door for $400 thinkinhe was gettin a 42" plasma...they pulled it out the box it was wrapped in styrafoam on the corners all you could see was the glass lookin screen...got home and was like whers the powercord? dug a little deeper and found oput he bought a oven door....dudes makin a fuckin liven scammin people like that...
hahaha i'm crying

::

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
hey my boy got gotttt..dis dude was buying purp off this sac dude in a black hummer dude is a boss i seen him a few times when my boy got shit off him.man my boy wanted a qp of purp they set up the deal and met at a gas station he said it was going to be 1450$ so dude hopped in my boys car and counted the money and dude showed my boy a zip of some fire ass purp he said.he told me boy to pop his trunk and he was gonna put the weed in it and for my boy to just drive off and so he did and when he got home it was nothing but a turkey bag full of oregano...OWNED lol...

Jun 5, 2004
this is funny cuz just a couple weeks ago these white boys rolled up on me at the gas station, tryna sell me some home entertainment systems.

so first thing im like "alright let's see what they look like" and dude shows me a picture on a piece of paper. so im liek "i wanna see if they'll fit in my room or not, can you open the box and let me see it?" dude is liek "oh im not allowed to open them, my boss wont let me do that". i say "well can i pick it up and see how heavy it is? cuz im moving in two weeks and i cant pick up heavy stuff" and dude straight up shuts the trunk he's like "oh!!! im sorry i dont have time, i forgot i'm late to a meeting".

so after that i was heated cuz this muthafucka tried to jack me, im cussin him out, everybody's lookin. im like "muthafucka u tryna pull a fast one on me, what u think im stupid? i should stomp yall both out for that shit" both the fools looked hella shook, and they cut out quick