People still do this shit ???????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
i still dont see how u hand sum1 150 bucks without saying lets open this shit up first. it aint like it was her relly hookin her up it was sum dirtbag off the street

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
who the fuck buys a random ass package without looking inside

its like those 1970's shows

'whats behind door number 1? or choose door 2. whats behind door number three?'

Jul 20, 2002
i still dont see how u hand sum1 150 bucks without saying lets open this shit up first. it aint like it was her relly hookin her up it was sum dirtbag off the street
she tried to say dude had a suit on and shit and told her he copped it from the store and had like 8 more boxes in the van. I asked her if he showed her one, she was like no.lol. I bought a 52 inch flat screen off of Craigslist but I went to they house and made them plug it in and made sure all the channels worked. I got that for $100. It's still working and that was last year. They said they were selling it because they had like 4 other big screens and I saw that for myself. Dudes know females are hella stupid that's why he was able to fool her.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
i guess but man come on anyone with the least bit of common sense would be like "well pull that shit out and lemme see it"

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
i sold this cat oregano rolled up in joints one time. lmao this fool even sat there in front of me sparked one up and was like "it aint that chronic but it'll do" i had to hella hold back from laughing

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
My first year in college when I was living in the dorms on campus some dude with a blank white van was trying to sell me some home theater system out of the back of his van. The price was too good to be true, so I passed thinking it was some scam. The next day, two people in the dorms had bought the system and it wasn't working. They got burnt. This prompted the administration to post fliers about people selling faulty equipment with the statement on the bottom saying "If it's too good to be true, it probably is". Those are good words to live by.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Please tell your cousin that I know this Nigerian prince who wants to wire 30 million dollars to someone here in the U.S.....She just needs to send him 2 grand first.
LMAO!!! I love those e-mail's...Unfortunately, people fall for them all the time..:hurt:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Damn it might be the same dude some cat in a burgundy van with a circut city shirt stoped by my cousins with hella boxes all wraped up looking legit but my cuz all ready knew they was HD bricks and my girl just told me that her friend at work said her husband got swindled (dumbass)

Jul 24, 2002
you know what ..awhile ago i made a post about being ripped off for a surroundsound system named DiVinci that i bought.. even though when i typed the brand name of this shit in google after i bought it and found out what was really up. i dont care. the shit is still knockin hard. i only bought it cause that fucker opened the box and showed it too me. im mean, shit looked legit and for the price i was lookin at.. it sounded to good to be true