Pats have nothing on Browns!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
You aren't getting it...and I'm beginning to wonder if you can comprehend anything I am saying.

This was a 10 year span...from '46-'55. Hitler wasn't even alive.

I said a few times now...this wasn't about them beating a team now. How hard is that for you to grasp?

lol...nevermind...don't answer that.
i was kidding about hitlar n shit.

well u change ur mind obviously cause the name of the thread says pats aint got shit on the browns and if u wanted to give us a history lesson for a team we dont like then why bring another team that is 10x better? u changed ur mind cause u knew u were wrong and i didnt know u did cause i didnt even bother readin all the shit u wrote cause i figured it was just some BS.

No, not just a little history - the thread title killed that backpeddle.
exactly. he just knows he's wrong

May 2, 2002
Guys...I named the thread after the title of the article...which I didn't write.

Instead of attacking me and trying to make me look dumb...why don't you try reading it first.

And I never changed anything or backpeddled on anything. Go read the first page since you didn't the first time.

You two look like a couple of morons right now.

Nov 7, 2006
Guys...I named the thread after the title of the article...which I didn't write.

Instead of attacking me and trying to make me look dumb...why don't you try reading it first.

And I never changed anything or backpeddled on anything. Go read the first page since you didn't the first time.

You two look like a couple of morons right now.

Look...the fact of the matter is that no other team is even close to doing what the Browns did.
thats why i say ur wrong because any team of this day n age would be able to do that plain and simple. once again what they did isnt that impressive and if it was it woulda be mentioned even a lil when it never is. how am i looking dumb to say ur wrong? i think u are wrong

May 2, 2002
I said you looked dumb cause you said I was changing my mind...and I knew I was wrong.

My whole point to begin with...AGAIN...isn't what a team now could do back then...or what would happen if those Browns played todays Pats.

For that time...going to 10 straight championships was...and is impressive. And apparantly the guys who wrote those articles thought it was too.

It was never done before...and it hasn't been done since.

You don't think it's impressive...fine...you are entitled to your opinion.

But these records, players...and Paul Brown are in the Hall of Fame for a reason...even if YOU never hear about it.

Nov 7, 2006
^^^really cause i never said u changed ur mind or nothing i just said u were wrong cause i thought you were saying that they were better than the 07 pats but u werent but it is easy to seem that you were saying that. MY BAD