Patriots vs 49ers 10/5/08

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Well, when the defense doesn't get the fuck off the field and your QB throws 3 INTs, I wouldn't expect to hold a 14-10 lead.

The game was fuckin pathetic. This team beats itself and that is more frustrating than just getting flat out beaten. In week one we had five turnovers and the defense couldn't get off the field. Today it was the same story, only this time we "only" had 3 turnovers. Last week against the Saints, JTO tosses two INTs in the redzone and doesn't protect the ball on a sack, we lose by 2 scores. I've said it before and I'll say it again: JTO TRIES TO DO WHAT HE IS NOT CAPABLE OF.

Dec 22, 2004
^^Same shit Im sayin Fatal everytime we are good position to control the game JT gives it right back to him and its not like he is going to learn because he's a young QB getting his first taste this dude is a 6 year vet its not like A. Smith making these mistakes..

Dec 22, 2004
LOL. The last thing that's going to help your pathetic squad is another no-name loser at the quarterback position....2-14 anyone?
I direct my quotes at you if IM speaking to you I dont talk to no Raider hater fans I only discuss my squad so this is the first and last time I respond to you Mak..

Sep 29, 2003
I direct my quotes at you if IM speaking to you I dont talk to no Raider hater fans I only discuss my squad so this is the first and last time I respond to you Mak..

It doesn't matter to me...This is a public forum. I will voice my opinions anytime I want, in any forum I want, in whichever thread I please to voice them in, and I don't care if you like it or not.:beard:.....

No hard feelings...

Apr 25, 2002
^^Even then, Alex Smith is in his 4th year. BUST!
Uhh, we've already accepted that. Anything else?

Like I said in the other thread about the Buccs supposedly offering Jeff Garcia to us, we should have taken the opportunity. We're gonna draft or sign another QB next season anyway, so the fact that Garcia is already old and won't be around much longer really doesn't matter. Garcia does not turn the ball over and he is actually capable of doing what JTO is TRYING to do, which is make plays out of nothing. People can hate on him all they want, call him a fag, etc. The fact is he is a productive QB who doesn't make many mistakes and he's already proven he can lead a team and take a garbo team to the playoffs in one season.

Apr 13, 2006
It doesn't matter to me...This is a public forum. I will voice my opinions anytime I want, in any forum I want, in whichever thread I please to voice them in, and I don't care if you like it or not.:beard:.....

No hard feelings...
u swear like the raiders doing any better. why put up a fight when yo ass gone get knocked out at the end ?

Nov 7, 2006
i thought we had this.....we need an o-line!! real fuckin bad!
atleast you got one thats trying to keep there QB up. i've never ever seen my o-line play this shitty in my life. it's like they just dont give a shit. and congrats on matt cassell taking risks today. he fucked up once but hey he gotta learn. i see him being a good pick up for a squad when the years over cause i think he'll have an alright season

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I really blame JTO for 1 pick, that 1st 1 was merriweather getting lucky that he batted it up and it landed on him, the Harrison int was a bad read, and the 3rd 1 was desperation, and actually gave the Pats worse field position than if he would have gotten an incomplete pass or a sack......