Patriots vs 49ers 10/5/08

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 22, 2004
I'll get back to you on that wit the lotto..Damn when the pressure is on he is in fucking left field far left he is to easy...SHAUN HILL anyone..

Dec 22, 2004
game...another loss and we can count two more with Giants, and Philly this is the one game I thought we could steal..3 picks is two much this QB needs to sit he is to good on some plays but shitty the rest real shitty...

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
you only got one more win than us, because you played one more shitty team than us. congratulations on being better than the queefs and seachickens though, what a big accomplishment! hahahahaha, delusional ass whiner fans. ya'll can't compete at a high level, at least my squad puts up a fight.

reza

Sicc OG
Jun 9, 2005
Terrible loss again...what the hell was nolan thinking of calling a prevent defense on a 3rd and 20 when the Pats were just looking to get into field goal position to go up by 9.

Sep 29, 2003
You niners fans are fucking pathetic. They win 2 straight and everyone jumps behind this no-name big-nose loser Sullivan like he's the second coming of Montana...ROFL. We actually realize when our team has a chance of winning a game, unlike you losers who think they're getting the W every stinkin Sunday....Raiders til death, fuck the Niners...!!!

Apr 25, 2002
You niners fans are fucking pathetic. They win 2 straight and everyone jumps behind this no-name big-nose loser Sullivan like he's the second coming of Montana...ROFL. We actually realize when our team has a chance of winning a game, unlike you losers who think they're getting the W every stinkin Sunday....Raiders til death, fuck the Niners...!!!
Even fans of your own damn squad thought the Niners could win this game. We feel we can win when it's logical. Get the fuck outta here.