Pacquiao vs Bradley the rematch [April 12th]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 18, 2006
I usually don't do this, but Bradley seemed extremely confident and relaxed with the situation. He's embraced the role of the bad guy, he was taunting pac fans and having fun.

Bradley wins legit decision. Pacquiao looks uneasy in the ring, not sure of himself and it reflects in the scorecard.
I think Brady has came into his own as a boxer. Adjustments will be made this fight and I think Manny being to reckless will result in him losing on the scoredcards. Like you said i like where Bradleys head is at especially from a year ago where he was damn near suicidal.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Manny's attitude doesn't inspire a lot of confidence for sure. What makes it tough to me is trying to gauge how much Manny really has left. I was talking to Brian Campbell about it from ESPN today and he kinda agreed with me that I thought at best, Marquez won the first 3 fights by a round or two (in my opinion) but Pacquiao absolutely dominated Bradley in the first fight (in my opinion). I think Bradley has grown as a fighter and learned to use movement a lot more and has learned to get just enough snap on his punches to keep guys off when he wants to.

Pacquiao's aggression, awkwardness and speed were too much for Bradley in the first fight but I think after he beat Provodnikov he realized he can't be a brawler. His skills are enough to win. If I had to make a choice though, I go Pacquiao decision.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Manny pull a "no mas" at this point though and just quit boxing.

Side note, that beezy on the left in that picture is super fly.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I think Bradley is going to look to counter and stay in the pocket, until that doesn't work, then he'll try to stay away and box as much as possible. I think he'll have early success with countering but it'll backfire because Pacquiao will sneak shots in and start to land combinations. I think Pacquiao will lose some early rounds though and have to win it going down the stretch.