Pacquiao vs Bradley the rematch [April 12th]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
JOEL DIAZ is a GREAT trainer

JOEL DIAZ SAYS BRADLEY WILL BE HITTING A LOT HARDER IN PACQUIAO REMATCH

Diaz has been very good, but why did it take him 30 fights with Bradley to get him punching "a lot harder" if he does in fact punch harder now??

Tommy Hearns talked to Bradley about his flawed punching technique YEARS ago and he still punches very flawed.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Of course his trainer is gonna say he's hitting harder this time around. Even if it is true, its going to be a slight increase of power. Personally, I don't think the "hit harder" strategy is gonna work. Bradley gets a little too wild and loops his punches at times, which isn't smart against a guy with good movement. Bradley can win if he boxes and uses good old fashioned "veteran tactics". If he doesn't I see it as an easy win by Pacman.

trips

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
Timothy Bradley Already has Post Win After Party Planned out

Join us for the Official After Party hosted by Tim Bradley and our lovely TRKnockouts on Saturday, April 12th at Tryst inside the Wynn.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Marquez is starting to look more and more like that villain in the movie Kickboxer.

I'm pretty amped for this fight. Damn sure ain't paying for it so hopefully the stream works cause this undercard is one of the worst I can think of in recent memory