Pacific Rim

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
for me that one the reasons this movie is so enjoyable they did not overdone it and kept it simple. this action movie and they keep it that way and to be honest i prefer simpler plot than one with so many holes that it makes it retarded (ep: Star Trek INto Darkness)
Okay, so we agree to disagree on this movie LOL! Right on, Breh! I respect your opinion.

There is no sense in going into why I thought Star Trek Into Darkness was a much better film. Let's keep it on topic.

Props: rambo187
May 16, 2002
Has anyone seen this now that it's on Blu-Ray? Do some of you agree with my review / thoughts on this film?

Or did I expect too much from it going in?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I thought it was fun to watch in theaters, its definitely corny & shallow tho. Del Toro showed he likes to go that route with the hellboy movies imo, so I wasnt too let down. You have to grade on a curve to enjoy it.

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
i downloaded this for rewatch and it wasn't as good it was in theaters but still amazing movie. there haven't been this good mecha live action movie to date and only thing i can see that can top this is the sequel if it ever comes out. and japs will never have the budget to make their mecha vs monsters live action movies to look good, fact

im waiting that someone drops the price of this one for few euros. people rarely buys shit like this set around here, so i get cool stuff for almost free sometimes

like i just bought this for 3 euros