P Fuckin Diddy....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2006
they sound hella awkard saying that shit. and the song is fucking stupid because there is no way in hell these bitches GHOST RIDE THEIR WHIP. I bet they'd get scared as fuck if they even came to a sideshow. this is fucking annoying.

Apr 5, 2005
^^^^^I'D BEAT UP AUDREA'S GUTS. 2ND FROM THE RIGHT. NOT A GOOD PICTURE OF HER BUT SHE'D GET IT MANE.

REAL TALK THOUGH THE ONLY THING THESE FEMALES ARE GOING TO DO IS GHOST RIDE THEIR FUCKIN' AMEX CARDS IN THE BURBURRY STORE. THEY SOUND FUNNY TALKING ABOUT HYPHY. WEIRD IMO. MAYBE THESE 2 BROADS FROM CALI WILL REQUEST TO COLLABORATE WITH A BAY ARTIST. HMMM I HIGHLY DOUBT THEY EVEN KNOW ANY. NVM

Feb 8, 2003
E-40 brung the shit to the world so now they gonna use it. The only way the bay is gonna explode is if it gets around the world you should be glad.

IMO The only good looking ones in the group is the second black girl and the white girl on the end

May 27, 2006
P Diddy is a bitch! If none of you real Oakland Niggaz can't tell that that is Keak Da Sneaks Beat flipped out.Go listen to Keaks' "Thats My Word" then listen to Diddy's new song.They Stealing the bays shit again.We already got Lil John Bitch ass saying "I Pop".Niggaz was just taking Exctasy not they bay gott em "Poppin".

Status
Not open for further replies.