OT: The Red Sheep..what do u think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 24, 2008
that shit was horrible, the first dude licked balls, 2nd dude was alrite, he had a decent flow, but other than that it was lame, and wtf is up with the first dude claiming to be the kc king? he just sounds like another little faggot trying to cop tech shit and sounds like a fag

Aug 31, 2005
That sounds annoying...
it's not heavily hip hop influenced, it has a lot more progressive sound then hip hop...the singers are not R&B style more classic rock

but when it drops I look forward to all feedback...i by no means expect this to be perfect, but I wouldnt be taking the time with it unless I believed in the sound

concept albums in general are rare and have a very niche fanbase and are hard to actually make work, hip hop mixed with a classic rock sound rarely works, and multiple singers makes it hard to determine who is right for what part...but the overall focus is the story/concept of the album, each person has their own character per se to play on the album...I don't expect this to be for everybody, hell I expect a lot of people to give it the normal 7 second sample and throw it to the side, but it's what we want to do and it is what we are feeling right now...but thats not to say feedback good and bad isnt welcomed when it comes out

ds2

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
since this turned into a shameless plug thread...I just wanna say I'm producing a concept project called Fall of Tyrant that should be releasing around the end of the year...concept album, 13 tracks, group includes 2 rappers and 3 singers...still very early on in the project but I believe I am on the right track with this one.

My last attempt at this was a project called "Taste of Gun Powder" which was on some deep kinda emo shit, but the production I did for that was on FL Studio and sounded shitty in comparison to what I am doing on Reason...switched after Matic and DS2 suggested Reason over FL Studio.
Matic lee uses : FL Studio, Vsts and reason "rewired"

David Sanders II uses: Reason,Vsts,Juno 107 fantom XR, Korg MicroKorg, and Sonar 7 "Rewired"

Reason and FL Studio is a good combo....even though i have Never used FL Studio and reason together...

Ive Used FL studio but by itself...and only ONE time... didnt like it....Matic has mastered that software....

Nov 9, 2006
stop being pussies for being honest. This song sucks dick. Your personality has the depth of an empty bottle of pepsi.. I mean, the lyrics werent TERRIBLE...... but your delivery.. is well.. i can picture a nerdy white kid with a computer rapping low enough so mom doesnt hear in the other room. And i can swear i hear Nintendo/ Mario and Mega man sounds in the music..

i dont think its harsh to say it sucks.

Jul 3, 2008
LMAO
i like yall logo....

this is bad...quality is ugly as fuck...GENERIC ASS LYRICS....flow is retarded...not in a good way...hook isnt even chopped its just some1 sayen the shit

.i cant belive i just herd sum1 say hyphy

keep doin u, ull get there eventually

if u wuld jus write some real music instead of tryna sound like other people it wouldnt matter how wack it is it wuld b respectable...but this strap on my kicks song is probobly the wakkest song ive herd in my life...do you man...dont do what every1 else is doing

im not hating...its just not a good song....u got potential.

if u need help mixing get adobe audition n pm me ill tell u how to mix