OT: The Red Sheep..what do u think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 28, 2008
yeah the quality sucks because we were using a program we were unfamiliar with and we werent sure how to work it exactly. we did what we could. and Dominator...ur just a fag.

Dec 10, 2008
I dont see why everyones hating it...its not that awful.

To the people sayin your ears are bleeding and shit like that...post up your tracks since your gods grace!
i said my ears are bleeding cause it sounds like shit, the quality. wasnt sayin it towards the song, id post a song if i had recording equipment

May 1, 2009
http://www.zshare.net/audio/622547711941abfa/ this is a group i just formed.. this is our first song also .. id say it's better than your attempt and i didnt embarrass myself to make a thread about it ..

But chur im 2nd verse and on the chorus
That shit was nice dude

And N9ne Tech, the sound quality is kind of too shitty too get a good feel for your song. Overall it wasnt bad, but i think a bit more practice could help. Second dude sounded pretty good, first dude needs to try some new flows.

Jul 28, 2008
thats me in the second verse. we re-recorded a better version and were working on getting it uploaded. and my computer doesnt like ur link so im going to assume its no good