OT: PittBull PuPPies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
nice lookin pups...

pits tend to get bad raps on a regular basis... theyre great pets and very loyal and playful... as long as that's how theyre raised...

ill post a pic of mine in a minute...

i have an american red-nose...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

MY DOG IS 1 YR AND 1 MONTH....
HE WEIGHS BOUT 85-90 LBS NOW...HE'S A MONSTER NOW...

OG MS...THAT RED IS A NICE LOOKIN DOG HOMEBOY....
DAMN...I WISH YOU WAS ROUND HEAR...I KNOW LOT OF CATS LOOKIN FOR A STUD LIKE THAT FOR THEIR BITCHES...

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
yea i know my dog is ready to have at it ... lol
I haven't found any1 out this way with a nice female to get down ...

good luck on the pups.. they look tight....

i wish i could get a nice female for ol' Zeus....

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

THEY ARE ILLEGAL IN KC, KANSAS TO HAVE...BUT ALMOST EVERYONE ON MY BLOCK GOT 1....
YEA MAN I WAS TELLIN FOLKS BOUT ZEUS.....HE IS A VERY NICE LOOKIN DOG...

MY MALE BEEN GOIN AT IT THESE LAST COUPLE WEEKS...
HE GOT A RED NOSE ..(THATS THE LITTER IM SHOWIN)..
HE GOT A ALL BLACK FEMALE...
HE GOT A BLUE FEMALE...
AND LAST NIGHT WE GOT ANOTHER BLUE FEMALE..

SO HE A HAPPY DOG RIGHT NOW..
HE LOVES ME...HAHA

Apr 28, 2003
Pit bulls have quickly become one of my favorite dogs. A friend of mine has an awesome black bitch which made me start to like them. Well, 6 weeks ago she had 9 pups. She's all black and the dad was brindle. She had black pups, brindle pups, and two silver pups.

oh. my. fucking. god. These puppies are the cutest things I've ever seen. You can tell they are going to be big, bad, dogs. The male silver one is huge, and is so strong already that just the play biting almost breaks my skin already. 6 weeks old. That is power.

Pit bulls do have horrible raps. It's all in how and who raises them. I recently read a news article about 123 people getting arrested for pit bull fighting in a house. When they got in there there was blood everywhere, a dead pit on the side of the ring and one so fucked up and beat up they had to put it down. This, people, is the type of thing that makes me want to kill people. It's not the dogs, it's the fucking stupid idiots of the world.

JLMACN: Try and make sure the people you give the pups to aren't going to try and fight them. It would be a sad thing to see your babies get ruined. :( But I totally agree with you, pits are great dogs. Loyal and protective, awesome looking and powerful, just beautiful.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
JLMACN: thanx for the props on Zeus.. people alwayz tell me how he's a damn good lookin dog... I see him as plain ol Zeus lol.

Yea this dude needs to get some lovin soon!

haha

one day....