OT: PittBull PuPPies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
im posting this here just incase there is anyone that wants a pup....my male was the sire..i have a pic of him ill post...he is a huge dog...with a huge head...HeatMyser can acknowlegde this for me....this litter is now 3 1/3 weeks old...and will be ready to be winged in 2-3 weeks....these pups are big...and will be huge dogs when done growning...there are 7 females and 1 male...take a look...anyone interested...get at me through Private message or e-mail....this is for people near or in the Kansas city area....

note: these dogs where not bread to fight...i dont fight my dog...despite all the rumors of pits...my dog is a wonderful well tempermented dog...i suggest a pit for everyone that loves dogs...

this is my male.....he is 9-10months old in this pic...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
this is Solo..the name fits perfect..cause

he was the only male born...almost a mirror image of his Pops...
he is the biggest of the litter...and will be a great looking dog...
Heat..you should pick him up..

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
ok...the last one...

the black ones...have a tint of red in their coat...all these pups colors are unique.....
the Bitch (female dog) that had the litter was a red female...
asking $300 on all pups (except Solo)....get at me if you like...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
You drink Sprite Remix.....that fact alone will keep this off-topic post up.

Sprite Remix is insanely dope. But the Orange Mt Dew was better.

I'm lookin to get a dog, but I dont have time to take care of it. It would be sitting by itself in my apartment for like 10 hours a day. Not something a young puppy would enjoy too much.