OT: Nick... the day is finally here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2003
mizzouplaya said:
Whats up with it vanilla face...
uh me and my homie azamat just parked our slab outside
we are looking for somebody to post up our black asses for the night
so uh bang bang skeet skeet nigga
we just a couple a pimps... no ho's

lol, that was hilarious

Jan 4, 2005
Sacha Baron Cohen Signs Up for 'Borat 2'

Reuters
NEW YORK (Feb. 8) - British comedian Sacha Baron Cohen has signed a deal to make "Borat 2," a sequel to the hit film about an intrepid Kazakh journalist's road trip across America, News Corp. Chief Executive Rupert Murdoch said Thursday.

"He's signed up to do a sequel for us," Murdoch told reporters at a media conference sponsored by McGraw-Hill.

Cohen's mock documentary, "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan," has grossed $248 million at the box office worldwide and earned an Oscar nomination for best adapted screenplay.

Cohen also won a Golden Globe for his performance in the movie, distributed by News Corp.-owned film studio 20th Century Fox.

Based on a character he created for his TV show, the film stars Cohen as a cluelessly offensive Central Asian TV journalist named Borat Sagdiyev who has a thick mustache, wild-eyed grin and boisterous catch phrases like "sexy time!"

Chronicling Borat's exploits on a cross-country U.S. road trip, the movie is driven by Cohen's improvised, unrehearsed encounters with ordinary people who become his unsuspecting comic foils.

Asked whether he had seen the movie, Murdoch said, "Sure, about three times. ... We laughed like hell. We went out to dinner and laughed all over again."

Reuters/Nielsen

Feb 17, 2006
damn, i don't know how he's gonna find people who won't really recognize him or know the name borat...hopefully this doesn't go the "Ali G Indahouse" route and fuck everything up...granted there were some funny parts in ali g indahouse

Sep 11, 2006
It is gonna be hard for him to get people to believe he is actually borat after his face has been plastered all over the world for the last year. What is he gonna do for this movie?

Feb 17, 2006
^^idk its the same as jackass two, i remember theyd tried to do a bit in a store and got recognized. itll be interesting but

Eyeless said:
omfg a sequel to the worst movie ever made ? no way ! :dead:
you must not enjoy a lot of comedy now a days. hella comedy satireny like Borat

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I'm on the fence about this...I thought Borat The Movie was a little watered down from the segment on the Ali G Show. I don't know if it was the censors or what, but I felt he kinda held back a little or they just cut the really crazy shit. Not to say that a 2 minute nude wrestling scene with a 300 pound man isn't "crazy shit". I just think a full season of Borat shows on HBO would be much more entertaining.

Of course HBO would never be able to pay SBC as much as a movie would make him, but artisticly I think it would be better.

With that being said, I think I might welcome another movie...so forget what I said.

Jan 2, 2004
the.know.how said:
that cameraman was a dick and i would have stabbed him...but the big issue is why is sacha baron cohen drivin a PT Loser?...did he really get sued so many times that he doesnt have any money left?
It seems more like the camera clicks and the camera man's voice were just added in.. Sacha doesn't even respond at all... And the clicks sound REALLY fake.

The voice also seems to be in too good of quality compared to the rest of the audio.. Like it was recorded in a studio and added into the footage...

Feb 17, 2006