OT: I just want your opinions...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 2, 2009
wow... that really escalated quickly...
ANyway, to answer the questions.
It's on regular poster board.. the poster board wasn't big enough, that's why the right(his left) is cut straight like that... it's all the room I had.
Medium, is just pencil.
THanks for the positive feedback(aside from one doucher) I know how critical you guys can be, so I appreciate it!

Feb 2, 2009
i didnt say anything about juggalos. If dead bodies bein fucked or smokin crack is related to juggalos then my bad. haha....

See thats how fucked up you are in the head. You compared hitler, someone who murdered helllllllllllla people, to a rapper that you have no reason to talk shit on. What an idiot.

Wow fuckin a baby is so much better. WOW!

And just like zero said crack is prostitutes shit. You dont see any successful peopel doin crack. Who you got to roll with you to smoke crack, Amy Winehouse, bobby and whitney? Hahaha.

Also im not gonna sit here and dick measure with you on a online message board but i HIGHLY doubt you spend more on drugs than i make in a month. (looks at sig...when it comes to drugs im pretty much Strange and you are a fanboy that buys everything i have.)....but anyway. I just graduated college, have enough stashed where i can take the whole summer off without gettin a job. Goin to Florida with my sister ALL ON ME. Hmmmmmmm...what else. I'm gettin ready to put a down payment on a 4 bedroom house in the suburbs of KC. hmmmm. Im only 22. Crazy. Trust me I have no limitations that you dont have. come to kc and ill buy you a couple rocks and a bottle of Patron and you can go chill on Quindaro and see how long you last around some REAL crackheads.

Look at me i said i wasnt gonna dick measure and i did...lol. Oh well.
MY DICKS BIGGER! ROTFLMFAO! You killed him.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
HAHAHA! I have been strung out for a minute and don't remember typing any of that shit.....but yeah fuck D12 and fuck you fuckin whiny emo sounding bitches gettin butthurt like you were best friends with Proof. That dude did more to hurt the Detroit rap scene than he ever to help it. He was only on the united Detroit thing the last couple months he was alive. I hope it makes Eminem happy that his best friend was and all his other peoples are friends with the clowns. D12/Eminem ain't even the best to come out of The D. They ain't got shit on Bronze & The Wisemen or Awesome Dre or ever Esham.

Status
Not open for further replies.