OT: I just want your opinions...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
People will be more likely to give you feedback if you make the process as easy as possible, thus, posting a direct link. If I wanted to, I would go find it in the Art forum. A direct link is still a good idea if you're wanting people to take the time and give you feedback.

Sep 21, 2006
PROOF IS THE SHIT!!! ONE OF THE BEST FREESTYLE RAPPERS OUT SON!!! GOOD SHIT BRO...KEEP YOUR DARKS DARK AN LIGHTS LIGHT THO...YOUR DEF ON THE RIGHT PATH...JUST USE A FULLER RANGE OF VALUE NEXT TIME...ITS GOOD THO!!!

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Oh arent' you hilarious. Speakin bad on a dead man... You MUST have a tiny penis.
dudes an idiot. Of course he would speak on a dead man he listens to music about fucking dead men and he has talked about fucking dead bodies and smoking crack a couple times

and is that like cut out? Like could it be hung on a wall is it sturdy? i think its dope. good rapper or not

Nov 14, 2002
What medium is that? I couldn't really tell. I see a clear cut/paste since his arm is cut off.

And Ville... You just knocked Juggalos again for no reason.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
dudes an idiot. Of course he would speak on a dead man he listens to music about fucking dead men and he has talked about fucking dead bodies and smoking crack a couple times

and is that like cut out? Like could it be hung on a wall is it sturdy? i think its dope. good rapper or not
Hitler is dead and everybody talks shit about him.........

I don't listen to music about fuckin dead men. Maybe the occasional song about fuckin a baby, but I ain't on that homo shit.

OH NO! I SMOKE CRACK! I bet I spend more money on drugs in one month than you make in a year....that is if yer even out of high school and have a job.

Nov 14, 2002
OH NO! I SMOKE CRACK! I bet I spend more money on drugs in one month than you make in a year....
Wow... good for you. Real men do coke. Crack is for prostitutes.

I've smoked crack and it's not really that fun. All it made me want to do was sit in my bathroom and smoke more crack.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
What medium is that? I couldn't really tell. I see a clear cut/paste since his arm is cut off.

And Ville... You just knocked Juggalos again for no reason.
i didnt say anything about juggalos. If dead bodies bein fucked or smokin crack is related to juggalos then my bad. haha....

Hitler is dead and everybody talks shit about him.........

I don't listen to music about fuckin dead men. Maybe the occasional song about fuckin a baby, but I ain't on that homo shit.

OH NO! I SMOKE CRACK! I bet I spend more money on drugs in one month than you make in a year....that is if yer even out of high school and have a job.

See thats how fucked up you are in the head. You compared hitler, someone who murdered helllllllllllla people, to a rapper that you have no reason to talk shit on. What an idiot.

Wow fuckin a baby is so much better. WOW!

And just like zero said crack is prostitutes shit. You dont see any successful peopel doin crack. Who you got to roll with you to smoke crack, Amy Winehouse, bobby and whitney? Hahaha.

Also im not gonna sit here and dick measure with you on a online message board but i HIGHLY doubt you spend more on drugs than i make in a month. (looks at sig...when it comes to drugs im pretty much Strange and you are a fanboy that buys everything i have.)....but anyway. I just graduated college, have enough stashed where i can take the whole summer off without gettin a job. Goin to Florida with my sister ALL ON ME. Hmmmmmmm...what else. I'm gettin ready to put a down payment on a 4 bedroom house in the suburbs of KC. hmmmm. Im only 22. Crazy. Trust me I have no limitations that you dont have. come to kc and ill buy you a couple rocks and a bottle of Patron and you can go chill on Quindaro and see how long you last around some REAL crackheads.

Look at me i said i wasnt gonna dick measure and i did...lol. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.