OT: Eminem writing King Gordy's rhymes??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
I still think The Entity is his best album.

As for the Eminem speculation all I can say is that I've been following Gordy's music since 2002, before The Entity came out, and this is the first time I've ever seen that suggested. If it was true, surely there would have been talk before now. On top of that it just doesn't seem a very likely idea as Eminem had no stake in the project, artist or label and would have had nothing to gain by writing for him.

being that all i have ever heard from him is his verse on horns, i have a strong hate for him
That verse was under 1 min long. You're pretty quick to hate someone. That's not very Christ-like.

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
I can't take anyone seriously who says that Entity is his worst release. That's a fuckin' joke. And with the freestyling I've seen him do IN person (that WASN'T recycled verses, I know his shit well enough to know whe's doing that.), with the similarity to his writing on Entity and other shit, and this DISsimilarity to Em's style, I'd definitely say it sounds like a huge, steaming crock of shit.

Nov 14, 2002
if his label put enough money into the entity to be able to pay for it to be ghostwritten by em i really doubt he would be in the label situation hes in right now.
Em was hyping the fuck out of Gordy at that time.

I'm just sayin' that's what I heard. I kinda liked Gordy at the time anyhow. I'm not knockin' it, that's just the way it is.
lay off the koolaide guys
Ok.. A die can not have four sides. And your avatar pic is showing dice that have 6 sides. If you want to be picky, you can say it's actually showing 3 sides, but either way it doesn't fit. And that gif in your sig might be the first gif in the history of the internet.
Gears of War and Project:DeadMan go together like peas and carrots. Seriously, try playing the album and playing Gears at the same time.
No.

Doing a quick search I don't know why it would be a big surprise if Em wrote a song/verse or two on that one album. They've been fuckin' around together for years.

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
I don't know why it would be a big surprise if Em wrote a song/verse or two on that one album.
You're right, it wouldn't be at all surprising if it did come out that Em wrote something for the album, but as things stand I don't even see why, other than purely for the sake of hypothetical musings, this is a topic of discussion.

I mean, I don't think it would be a big surprise if for instance it turned out that Tech N9ne wrote "N A Whitemanzeyez" for Kutt, but that alone doesn't make it a valid idea or likely scenario.