OT: Eminem writing King Gordy's rhymes??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2008
This was being discussed during the last leg of the KOD thread before it was shut down.

Zer0.MediA made the claim that Em wrote rhymes for Gordy.

Stating:
"But IMO Gordy is shit and errbody who knows anything knows that Em wrote his lyrics for "The Pain" and the rest of that album."

I just want to know if there's any truth to this at all. As was stated on that thread before it was shut down Eminem did some production for his first album, and someone said there was NO ghostwriting. I just want some clarification.

And Kain.
The reason I asked you in that thread is because I thought you would know. When anyone has a question like this, you usually come through with the facts. I understand why you don't follow Gordy and I thank you for your response.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
As far as I know it's just a rumor that anti-Gordy people started. The Entity was hands down his worst release anyway.

May 29, 2009
I dont care for PDM or Prozak, only a select few tracks appeal to me. Gordy was dope, but I just dont give a shit about it anymore...outgrew it I guess. Esham used to be tight but he turned to shit since his stint with Psychopathic. Fucken Detroit underground needs to straighten it's shit out.

One great track I got from underground D-Town was "From My Hood," from Infynite Camp. Copped a CD off the street in 03 or 02 out on 9 mile and I-94. DOPENESS.

OT: Here's that track

Jul 4, 2009
why stress on this matter?????? some dormented people like gordyy can write wicked shit lay off the koolaide guys eminem is probly afraid of gordy anyway.