OT: Eminem writing King Gordy's rhymes??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
I forgot about American Weed Smoker, I would definitely say it's below Entity.

And for the people wondering, when I said Entity was his worst, that doesn't MEAN it's bad.
If I had to choose one of his albums/mixtapes, I'd say "Van Dyke & Harper Music" has been his worst project overall.

Also I've been meaning to ask, what happened to your site Kirby?

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Also I've been meaning to ask, what happened to your site Kirby?
Kinda long story.

First, the server we had got set back to the beginning of August (in October or November) because the actual server owner had a mental breakdown, and thought the FBI was after him, so he erased a lot of the shit we had. In the middle of looking for a new server, the main chick that ran the group of sites (My site, 5veMics, Check The Rhime, and Weve Got That Jazz) got busy with college and handed over the sites to a small group of people. Now the small group is working to get 5veMics back online (top priority), and soon after that, the other three should come back up.

Nov 14, 2002
First, the server we had got set back to the beginning of August (in October or November) because the actual server owner had a mental breakdown, and thought the FBI was after him, so he erased a lot of the shit we had. In the middle of looking for a new server, the main chick that ran the group of sites (My site, 5veMics, Check The Rhime, and Weve Got That Jazz) got busy with college and handed over the sites to a small group of people. Now the small group is working to get 5veMics back online (top priority), and soon after that, the other three should come back up.
That sounds like a hell of a lot more trouble than it's worth.