OT - Eminem Relapse Refill

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2008
I believe he can be...but i've heard plenty of good story songs from tech.

edit...k...since lvwytemike decided to list ill go down my list of favorite tech songs in my ipod and pick out all the story tracks i kept... excluding what he posted....here we go

S.H.E.
My Own Hell
Cursed (Semi story)
T9X
Slither
Sleeping Beauty
Pinocchio
The Martini
I'll Pass
Psycho Bitch

"Sleeping Beauty" and "Slither" alone are some of the best story songs ever done.

The structure on "Sleeping Beauty" was genius, when the cops showed up... "Somebody's knock, knockin' on my door, yo..." damn, I love that song.

Anyway...

Back to the topic.. Eminem fuckin' destroyed those songs. "Hell Breaks Loose" was the one I didn't really like. "Buffalo Bill" (Doesn't he kinda take a B-Real nasal cadence and flip it?) and of course "Music Box" were the clear standouts. "Elevator" was dope too.

I hope "Relapse 2" has the Em/Royce collab and at least D12 on it. Cause just Dre (who Em or someone else writes his rhymes) and 50 (Em should write his rhymes) just don't cut it.

Refill is dope

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
musically, his last relapse album sucked and this refill cant save it, em is stucked, he brings nothing new, i believe he tries hard, but it goes nowhere. at least hes better storyteller than tech, hehe
Musically sucked? Dr.Dre producing most of your album is sonically going to make it better than alot of albums out in the first place & why should he bring something new when he has a sucessful formula? I also think he brought the fresh "more horrorcore" side out of him again and i enjoy that better than what was on Encore. Even with the accent I thought Relapse was dope.

Refill also has some really dope songs, Music Box and Buffalo Bill are insane.

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
Em and Tech are the best to ever do it. I listen to Tech more often, just cuz I got into Em earlier and Tech is more fresh in my brain, but they're both def two of my favorite. Relapse and KOD will be some of my favorite albums til I die.