OT - Eminem Relapse Refill

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
damn this leaked....have to check this out later.
Still thought it should've had more songs but im happy to have more Em for the collection.

Jun 29, 2008
If he dropped that accent and went to his old hardcore self i'd start listening to him again....i like how his accent dropped off 1/2 way on music box.

Jan 16, 2007
did i get everybody who asked me so far?

btw i like the tracks for the most part....put these on relapse instead of old times sake, crack a bottle, insane, we made you and 3am and you got yourself a pretty good cd.....

also i think ems version of music box is better then techs only because the beat sounds like an actual song a music box would be playing which is dope as fuck....

also the beat on drop the bomb on em is hella hard

Gofer

Sicc OG
Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
honestly besides the name of the song their is no comparing strange music box to music box. They are 2 completely different songs, I mean seriously, just because it has a similar name doesnt mean you should automatically start comparing the two. Tech N9ne > Techno

Oct 18, 2007
musically, his last relapse album sucked and this refill cant save it, em is stucked, he brings nothing new, i believe he tries hard, but it goes nowhere. at least hes better storyteller than tech, hehe

Jun 29, 2008
musically, his last relapse album sucked and this refill cant save it, em is stucked, he brings nothing new, i believe he tries hard, but it goes nowhere. at least hes better storyteller than tech, hehe
I believe he can be...but i've heard plenty of good story songs from tech.

edit...k...since lvwytemike decided to list ill go down my list of favorite tech songs in my ipod and pick out all the story tracks i kept... excluding what he posted....here we go

S.H.E.
My Own Hell
Cursed (Semi story)
T9X
Slither
Sleeping Beauty
Pinocchio
The Martini
I'll Pass
Psycho Bitch