OT: Dr. Dre laptop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2007
hey N8, I got some hydro the diggity doc sold me last month... $2,000 a zone and it's yours. Just hit me up on PM and we'll work out the details.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
actually when you go out buy your adidas, nike, fubu, or whatever thats all your actually buying is a name. you have done it before yourself. So why jump his case over it.
Because he bought it BECAUSE of the name.
Not because it looked good.

(Not sure about toxic, but I can say this)
I don't buy anything BECAUSE of a name.
I buy shit because it either
1. Looks Good.
2. Sounds Good.
3. Works Good

Oct 2, 2006
"HP Envy 15 Limited Edition notebook price is not reported but probably it will cost around €1250 (unconfirmed)."
So how did you pre-order a computer that hasn't even officially been given a price yet?

You clearly didn't link us to the same spot where you ordered yours from.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
hah yeah i thought this laptop line of dre's still have awhile before release...
anyway i got the studio headphones and am getting the white solo ones after xmas so my ass will be happy with those dre products.

Feb 13, 2006
Because he bought it BECAUSE of the name.
Not because it looked good.

(Not sure about toxic, but I can say this)
I don't buy anything BECAUSE of a name.
I buy shit because it either
1. Looks Good.
2. Sounds Good.
3. Works Good
I definately hear yah on that Kirby but, everyone does buy a product and every product has a name on it. So in the end everyone is buying a name. Thats the point I was making at it. Not saying people buy becuz of a name.

Oct 25, 2006
Even at $2,400, you're still an idiot for even considering buying some shit laptop that takes about $1,000 to make. I can build a killer ass gaming computer for less than $800. So go on and be a cool, broke moron. We all know you're not buying the fucking thing anyway, can't pay for it with food stamps and your mom's disability check...

Nov 14, 2003
http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/search_request.do?searchType=keyword&inkTonerSearchQuery=&pageName=seriescan&Printer_Search_Query=&Cartridge_Search_Query=&printerOrCartridgeSearch=&searchQuery=envy+15

So you paid $500 because it says "Dr. Dre" on it? You got ripped off. I will go ahead and pay the extra $30 or whatever for shoes that say "Adidas" or "DC" on them because I like the way they look, but $500 because it had a red Beats logo on it? I don't even have to ask if you are fucking retarded, because I already know the answer.

How much longer until you lose parental rights to your daughter?

Dec 2, 2007
the only good thing about this laptop is the SSD drives. have fun with 1 GB of RAM.
K 1 GB of video memory.. Thats not RAM. It doesn't mention the RAM, but the i7, solid state drives and the video card make it a pretty sick laptop. Considering the i7 alone is $900 and thats an awesome video card + SSD are super expensive its probably worth it. I'm sure it comes with at least 4 gigs of ram as well.

Feb 9, 2006
I definately hear yah on that Kirby but, everyone does buy a product and every product has a name on it. So in the end everyone is buying a name.
But the part your not getting is, the fact that when myself or some others buy a product, we arent buying that product just cuz of the name on it. We are buying a good product that happens to be made by that "name". I dont go 2 the shoe store and just go right to the Nike's section because Im only gonna buy shoes Nike makes. I will look at Nike, Adidas and all the rest to see what looks the best, if it happens to be a Nike shoe I like the best, ok cool Ill get it not cuz its Nike but its cuz its the shoe I want.

In Nates case he simply sees Dr. Dre in the title and wants it. Doesnt matter what it does or the capabilities of it. He just wants the "Dr Dre" laptop.

See the difference?

Normally I would never even give 2 shits and take the time to write this long reply but Im so fuckin bored at work right now its not even funny. I need shit to take up time. Thanks for the 3 mins of typing fucker....

May 31, 2007
That link said that the rumor was 1250 euros.... THATS 1,791.00 USD... Then like 500 for the headphones... THERE FUCKING HEADPHONES? They dont fucking have pancakes ready in the morning. You coulda got a mail order bride with all that shit you just dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.