Orioles give Ponson to the Giants for dogshit...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
We got some cat who wont play for the rest of the season (Ainsworth) and some cat who's 9-7 with a ERA of 4.7 (Moss).......

I dont know much about these two dudes but are either of em worth a dam??........Its aGood trade for Giants fans tho...

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
U trippin mane!! The Midgets gave up to much!! For the most part, all these teams in the race are gettin good players for basically minor leaguers!! But the Midgets give up Moss who is a young pitcher from the Braves system who should be very good as he grows, and Ainsworth will be tight trust me!! They gave the Orioles to major leaguers for Ponson who is overachieving this year!! Bad trade for the Midgets in the long run, but may help some for this year!! But u trippin if u think Moss & Ainsworth are dogshit!! GOT EM!!!

May 8, 2002
Ainsworth is a good young pitcher but is out for the season with a cracked shoulder. Moss can kiss my ass (we should have never traded Ortiz for that punk). But It will help the Oriales in the future and it will help the Giants now! We needed a starting pitcher who could live up to Ortiz's numbers from last year and hopefully we got him!

May 8, 2002
COMMIN FROM A GIANTS FAN

The Giants should not have traded Ainsworth. He's gonna be a tight pitcher. Moss aint really shit, he has a lot of mental problems. (cant throw strikes). If Ponson helps them win the world series this will be a good trade. You should be very happy you got Ainsworth he's gonna be real good.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
I told yall when they traded Ortiz that it was a bad move!! But the Midgets aint winnin no world series, so if thats the case, his will be anotha reason that this was a bad trade for the Midgets!! GOT EM!!!

May 8, 2002
It's a good trade for the Giants only if they sign this guy after this year. The Giants finally realize that they should have never let Ortiz go and will wind up paying just as much $$$ as if they kept him. Ponson turned down a 3 year 15 million dollar contract with the Orioles and then was traded to the Giants! He will be a free agent after this year and is the #2 pitcher in the AL with 14 wins playing on a team with a horrible defense So expect even better with the Giants! Ya feel me!

May 24, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I think its an OK trade for the Orioles and a good trade for the Giants, Moss does have potential but he's been shit his last couple outings,and its now or never, Bonds isn't getting any younger (although he's playing like it) We needed another solid starting pitcher in the rotation, GOOD TRADE

May 10, 2002
I'll take it from yall cause yall seen more of these dudes than I have, and I guess the Birds will be better off down tha road...... but Ponson was just starting to come in to his own and ready to be a dominant pitcher and then we let him go just as quick....

So now we wait a few years for Moss and Ainsworth to develop in to good pitchers and then trade them away.....its the Oriole way.....

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Ofcourse Midgets fans will say its a good trade, but lets see what yall will be sayin in a couple years though!! And planet Moss wasnt the main pitcher in this trade to the Orioles, it was Ainsworth homie!! And he will be way better than Ponson alone!! Bad trade for the Midgets in my eyes, but well see what happens, plus I think its a bad trade for the long run anyway!! I can see yall gettin Ponson for the stretch run, but I wouldnt have gave up that much shit for him!! GOT EM!!

May 10, 2002
TONE DOG THE 01 said:
and is the #2 pitcher in the AL with 14 wins playing on a team with a horrible defense So expect even better with the Giants! Ya feel me!
Naw mane the O's got a pretty nice defense....the 3rd best defense in the A.L if im not mistaken....8th overall.....but he will still fare better with the Giants cause they go the #2 overall D in the Majors...

And another thing that has helped Ponson get to 14 wins this year is how the Orioles have been swingin the bats...hes gotten some good run support here....somewhere around 6.5 i think...

Jul 3, 2002
Czar you a fucking hypocrite! If this trade never would of never went down, you would be running your mouth about how boo boo Ainsworth and Moss are! Giants got a solid pitcher in return for a prospect and a piece of shit pitcher. I'm still kind of dissapointed we didn't pick up another big bat.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Hahahaa!! I have succeeded again in pissin off anotha Midgets fans!! Call me what u want, and assume what u want, but I am speakin on what went down!! And how am I a hypocryte, when u are assuming what I might say, but have no facts?? Explain?? Face it if the Midgets dont win the series, then it was a booboo trade, because Ainsworth is gonna be dope, and Moss will be pretty good!! All this time has passed and I never once mentioned nuthin about the Midgets makin trades!! But its all good, cause u crying like a hoe!! Gotcha!! GOT EM!!!

May 8, 2002
For the Haters

Overall great trade for the Giants. The only question mark is that Ainsworth looks like he will be a good pitcher in about 2-3 years....But we need to win NOW!

CZAR Quit hatin mayn! Ha Ha!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Ok like I said well let the season play out and speak for it self!! Yall better hope yall can resign him as well!! Yall also better win the world series or Im laughing!! Yall talk about how great this trade, well well see!! GOT EM!!!