Oregon player steals on Boise State player last night (Full Version)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
that dudes smirk got wiped off his face with a quickness!

Here is the precise moment it happens, lol:

CLASSIC​
THATS WHAT THE WHITE BOY GETS FOR TALKIN SHIT, BESIDES IDAHO IS HOME TO NUMEROUS KKK MUTHFUCKAS SO THAT WAS FOR ALL THE REDNECKS. BLACK POWER!

**THE STATEMENT ABOVE BY SUPA SAV'D OUTT DOES NOT REPRESENT THE VIEWS OF ALL BLACK PEOPLE NOR SHOULD BE TAKEN WITH HARSH JUDGEMENT

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
that was not a suckerpunch, thats shit is funny as fuck. the funnier part is that chris petersen tries to check his player then he gets decked..and those fans are fucking pussies they ran like bitches lol!!!
thank you.

a sucker punch is something unprovoked while you aint lookin. dude was still talkin shit when he got hit. his head was still turning.

in slo mo it doesnt even look like it but at full speed you cant honestly say thats a sucker punch.

a sucker punched. thats all folks.

blount for the heisman. im starting the campaign now.

he should get an espy too.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
he deserved to get suspended for the season wo pay or whatever they did to him. my boy asked me if i thought they were being too harsh, hell no. they shouldnt tolerate people sucker punching on tv. they get too much money, too many perks and they are way too fucking spoiled.

and the athletes have been spoiled ever since junior high, we all know that the good players really didnt have to do homework and shit, they got passes for everything..you cant continue giving them passes for everything cuz they aint growin up and learnin' shit from what they do. so i agree with them being hard on em, thats how it should be.

the only thing is say is, if white boy called him a nigger or some really derogatory shit, the white dude who got punched is equally if not more responsible for initiating the spark. that also shouldnt be tolerated. but im not sure exactly what was said to dude.

then he tried to take off on fans, nah..sit him down
you doin too much, people pay to see the game, shit is not wwf
or hockey

Oct 9, 2004
I HEARD WHAT STARTED IT WAS WHITE DUDE SPIT IN HIS BURGER AT THE COUNTRY CAFE, THEN THE OREGON DUCKS WERE LIKE 'KICK IN ASS SEABASS' THATS HOW IT STARTED.