Oregon player steals on Boise State player last night (Full Version)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
no sound on my computer right now, i wish i could hear this clip. Im not sure if the dude taunted him or said 'good game', but if u put ur hands on me u will get stole on. dude could've meant good but to tap someone like that looks like a taunt. Doesnt mean u have to blow it all on one chin tap though. When keepin it real goes wrong.

Jul 25, 2007
that shit was funny. he most likely said something to offend him. if not LB is just a idiot. Dude from Boise looks like a them whiteboy jock frat boy cocky fags and I hate those type of muthafuckas so I dont care what he said im glad he got knocked like a lil bitch.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
There you have it....suspended for the WHOLE season...while the guy he punched, got "talked" to by his coach...lol...looks like LB took the bigger L in this situation while the white guy is going on with life..but probably a lil more humble...lol

By ANNE M. PETERSON AP Sports Writer

EUGENE, Ore.(AP)—Oregon suspended running back LeGarrette Blount on Friday for the remainder of season for punching Boise State defensive end Byron Hout.

As Boise State began celebrating on its famous blue turf, Hout yelled in Blount’s face and tapped him on the shoulder pad. Before Broncos coach Chris Petersen could pull Hout away, Blount landed a right to Hout’s jaw, knocking him to his knees.

Blount also had to be restrained by police officers from fans heckling him on the way to the locker room after No. 16 Oregon’s 19-8 loss Thursday to the No. 14 Broncos.

Blount’s suspension includes any bowl games. Coach Chip Kelly said Blount will remain on scholarship.

Hout will not be suspended for taunting Blount. Boise State spokesman Max Corbet told The Associated Press in an e-mail that Petersen planned to spend time with Hout this week to help him learn from what happened.

Mike Bellotti, who stepped aside as coach to become Oregon’s athletic director this summer, said the Pac-10 was consulted about the punishment and supported Oregon’s decision. Pac-10 commissioner Larry Scott was at the game and saw the mayhem firsthand.

After the game, Blount apologized.

“It was just something that I shouldn’t have done,” said Blount, who had eight carries for a loss of five yards. “I lost my head.”

Regardless, Oregon University president Richard Lariviere called Blount’s behavior “reprehensible.”

“We do not and will not tolerate the actions that were taken by our player. Oregon’s loyal fans expect and deserve better,” Lariviere said in a statement. “The University of Oregon Athletics Department is reviewing the situation and will take appropriate action, reflecting the seriousness of the player’s behavior.”

In February, Blount was suspended indefinitely from the team for “failure to fulfill team obligations.” Bellotti did not share any details, but Blount reportedly missed offseason team meetings. He was reinstated before spring practice.

Blount, a 6-foot-2, 240-pound transfer from East Mississippi Community College, rushed for 1,0002 yards and a school-record 17 touchdowns last season.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=txt25oregonblount&prov=st&type=lgns

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
what was the assistant coach (white dude in the white shirt) trying to do?

edit: ok and what the fuck is up with these names

LeGarette is out, so LaMichael is coming in

Apr 20, 2003
Rule #1: NEVER remove your football helmet on the field if your gonna bash and taunt an opposing player cuz this is what happens.... Easy pickings to get your jaw rocked lol! I feel bad for dude getting sucker punched tho.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
no sound on my computer right now, i wish i could hear this clip. Im not sure if the dude taunted him or said 'good game', but if u put ur hands on me u will get stole on. dude could've meant good but to tap someone like that looks like a taunt. Doesnt mean u have to blow it all on one chin tap though. When keepin it real goes wrong.

blount was talk hella shit before the game then he got all butt hurt when boise st. pretty much dominated the game it would have been even better if he ron artested some fans tho

Feb 11, 2005
that was not a suckerpunch, thats shit is funny as fuck. the funnier part is that chris petersen tries to check his player then he gets decked..and those fans are fucking pussies they ran like bitches lol!!!