One M.O.E. Reason: Fillmoe Compilation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
IM VERY APPRECIATIVE YALL PUT THAT SECOND DISC WITH IT, ITS LIKE BUYING 2 CD'S FOR THE PRICE OF ONE, ON DISC 1 I ONLY LIKE 4 TRACKS, I LIKE THE DONE DEAL FAM A LOT MORE, BUT ON A POSITVE NOTE JT COMES PRETTY TIGHT ON THIS SHIT AND THAT QUINN AND AP9 TRACK IS RAW.

I GOT MINE AT THE RASPUTINS IN CONCORD.

AND MINES IS MISSING THE LAST 2 TRACKS OF DISC 2 ALSO.

May 4, 2002
Sounds like a manufacturing problem.

The Cellski mixtape vol. 2 I got is missin the 15 track that's listed on the back too.

May 13, 2002
Re: no track 15 or 16

Zeta said:

It's not a bootleg because I ordered mine from towerrecords.com and disc two is missing the last 2 tracks (The Ave, & Fell St. Exit). Both tracks are listed on the tracklisting on the back of the cd. Towerrecords.com also screwed up the tracklist on their webpage because disc 1 does not have the track "Fell St Exit Remix."

I haven't had much time to peep the cd, but it sounds cool, despite the missing tracks. Maybe I'll review it after I listen to it a few more times.

Post up if anyone has all 16 tracks on disc 2 because I might try and return it if I can.
i picked mines up yesterday and its missing the last 2 tracks and thats one reason why i bought the cd! haha...overall its a good comp. to bad i didnt get the Fell St. Exit song i was hoping for...

L

LADYFRIASCO415

D-Mak said:
Chuck, man I went to Tower and they didnt have it yet, its not even in there computer....When will it reach Denver??
good thang we got 3rd street to frisco street show cuz damn folks can't rely on tower for sh!t sometimez