One M.O.E. Reason: Fillmoe Compilation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Done Deal Ceo said:
yes manufacturing is taking alont time i should have them back at the end of next week i will kep you posted! i will probaly sell them on the net before the stores get them!

wussup with it now? any date yet?

Jul 21, 2002
i just got it, straight heat. that shit is tight. i love both cds yall did some good shit on this cd. can't believe yall got one of my favorite tracks on the fillmoe classics disc rob blow that song if sick.

but how come on the fillmoe classic discs it says it has 16 songs when only it plays 14? was up wit dat i kinda wanted those last to songs lol was up wit that ?

but good shit on the album

May 20, 2002
Chuck, i'm out here in the south bay for school (San jose state), and I can't find this CD anywhere? I guess when I get back to Vallejo, i'll copp that shiet there....holla

D

Downunda-Connec

Looks Tight, I seen the tracklisting posted on Westside2000, and for sale at friscostreetshow.com so you know I'm a cop this one. Is disc 2 only meant to have 14 tracks or did Aztec SSF get a bootleg or something. I heard that shit has been going on a bit lately, people passing off bootlegs for the real thing.

That Done Deal Fam album is Tight and Submarine funk is one of the tightest albums to drop in 2002, every time I hear it I find it a little tighter, I'm waiting on that F.F.S.C disc too, it will be in my next order along with one M.O.E reason.

May 28, 2002
no track 15 or 16

Downunda-Connec said:
Looks Tight, I seen the tracklisting posted on Westside2000, and for sale at friscostreetshow.com so you know I'm a cop this one. Is disc 2 only meant to have 14 tracks or did Aztec SSF get a bootleg or something. I heard that shit has been going on a bit lately, people passing off bootlegs for the real thing.
It's not a bootleg because I ordered mine from towerrecords.com and disc two is missing the last 2 tracks (The Ave, & Fell St. Exit). Both tracks are listed on the tracklisting on the back of the cd. Towerrecords.com also screwed up the tracklist on their webpage because disc 1 does not have the track "Fell St Exit Remix."

I haven't had much time to peep the cd, but it sounds cool, despite the missing tracks. Maybe I'll review it after I listen to it a few more times.

Post up if anyone has all 16 tracks on disc 2 because I might try and return it if I can.

May 17, 2002
I ordered it and it was the Bayside Distributed one, will this one be rare becasue of new distribution & is the tracklist the same??